The Wedding Outside

The Wedding Outside

  After Bai Ye succeeded in proposing marriage with the ring he refined himself, the four parents began to prepare for the wedding happily. Although it is the end of the world and the conditions are very limited, neither Bai Ye nor the four parents want to wrong Fang Yuxin, let alone Fang Yuyang's sister.

  Shui Nong Qu Qian He was the first to act and consulted the wedding planners in the Hope Base. In the end, he thought about more than a dozen wedding plans, and then selected them one by one until the most satisfactory one was selected.

  The dress is designed by Qu Qianhe and Shuirou together, and is divided into several different styles, using the best materials, hand-sewn by senior tailors, the finished product is dazzlingly beautiful!

  The venue for the wedding was not a hotel, but an open-air plaza. Soon, everything was ready, and all the invitations that should be sent were sent out. The day before the wedding, the logistics team began to set up the venue. Early the next morning, Bai Ye-excellent-excellent-small-said-updated-new-fastest -... Carrying Fang Yuxin, wearing a white wedding dress, circled the base.

  Qian Lang, Zhou Han and others drove behind them and kept sprinkling wedding candy on both sides of the road. There were people standing on both sides of the road long ago. Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye can be said to be the strongest people who hope that the base is strong, and they have very special identities. Nowadays they are holding a wedding, and many people at the base hope to be happy with the two, so as soon as the route of the wedding car was announced, they waited early on both sides of the road. As soon as the wedding candy came out, these people laughed and picked it up, one by one beaming.

  Bai Ye drove around and took Fang Yuxin to the wedding venue according to the set route. The place has been arranged long ago, and the red carpet has been laid on the ground before they arrived. However, although they were wearing Western-style dresses, the entire wedding process did not strictly follow Western-style weddings.

  When Bai Ye took Fang Yuxin out of the car, the two little flower girls that had been prepared for a long time also walked over with a small flower basket each. One of these two is Bai Qianqian in a suit and bow tie, and the other is Liu Yihuan in a white tutu. The two children are very cute, and they have been carefully decorated today, just like two little fairies.

  Liu Yihuan is Liu Zhenglin's daughter. Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye met their father and daughter on the road, and their situation was still very bad. Liu Yihuan was yellow and thin, and Liu Zhenglin was infected with the zombie virus and could become a zombie at any time. At that time, Liu Zhenglin thought that he was bound to die. In order to keep his daughter Liu Yihuan alive, he had forcibly endured the anxiety and shame in his heart, and cheeklessly asked Fang Yuxin to take Liu Yihuan.

  However, Fang Yuxin didn't do that, but gave him a trace of pure wood energy, which helped him to awaken the power. Because of this life-saving grace, Liu Zhenglin did not choose to take her daughter to stay at the Linshi base, but did not hesitate to take her daughter to follow Fang Yuxin to the Beishi base, and then continue to follow her to the hope base.

  This approach is actually very risky. After all, there were too many zombies at that time, and they might encounter danger at any time on the road. And he is not strong enough to take his daughter, and he may be left behind at any time. However, Liu Zhenglin did so without hesitation. Facts have proved that his choice is right.

  Since arriving at the Hope Base, his life has gradually stabilized. What he awakened was the wood element ability. When Fang Yuxin found the mutant pine tree from the forest and planted it outside the protective wall, although his ability level was not high, he was the first group to successfully contract the mutant pine tree. After his life settled down, he raised his daughter's body better and better. Today's Liu Yihuan is born white and tender, with big and energetic eyes, as beautiful as a little princess.

  Not only that, Liu Yihuan has now successfully awakened the wood element ability, although he is still a junior, it still makes Liu Zhenglin happy. Liu Yihuan is one year older than Bai Qianqian, but because of Bai Qianqian's frequent practice, Liu Yihuan is a little shorter than Bai Qianqian. Two equally beautiful dolls stand together, but they feel like a golden girl and a yu-girl.

  Bai Ye led Fang Yuxin onto the red carpet, while Bai Qianqian led Liu Yihuan behind the two. They each held a small flower basket in their hands. The flower baskets were filled with white roses that had just bloomed. However, as the two walked onto the red carpet, everyone saw the roses in the flower baskets blooming, and then the petals were flying into the air. Gradually, there were more and more petals flying in the air, even spinning around Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin, but the roses in the flower basket did not decrease, but kept blooming instead.

  This scene was quite beautiful, and many people who watched the ceremony couldn't help taking out their contacts and filming it. When Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin reached the end of the red carpet, all the petals circled around them and formed a heart shape in mid-air, and then suddenly spread out and flew towards the people watching the ceremony. It rained on the petals.

  As the petals fell, Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin began to swear to the Dao of Heaven in the same way as the Taoist companions in the cultivation world. They are now cultivators. Such an oath is much more formal than the Western oath to the Bible, and it has a very strong binding force.

  After the oath, the two of them formally become Taoists, and they want to share the luck together. If you don't want to be together in the future, you have to bear a terrible backlash, and you may even be ruined! So unless the relationship is very deep or you are extremely confident of the other person's cultivation, you won't do it at all.

  Their vows are not the same as those in the West,

Others felt quite new at first, but gradually, they became serious involuntarily. At the end of the oath, two golden lights suddenly fell from the sky and fell on Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye. When the others were so shocked by the scene, Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye felt that there was a lot between themselves and each other. A kind of bondage, as if there is an invisible rope, tied them together. From now on, we will share the riches and the rich, and we will share life and death. UU reading www.uukanshu.com, no matter whether it goes to the sky or the blue water, they can’t separate them!
  This time, because of the sudden appearance of the wedding, people talked about it for a long time. I hope that other people on the base don't know if they have been stimulated by this time, and there are still good news from people. Together, Bai Zhengli and Fang Jintang planned the benefits of an arranged wedding. As long as they are residents of the base, they can enjoy this benefit. But after all, it was the end of the world. In order to save money, it was simply changed to a collective wedding.

  Once this benefit is announced, I hope the base will boil again. Those who can't afford the wedding are all overwhelmed with excitement at this moment. No one thinks that the price of a group wedding is too low, but prefers such a lively atmosphere.

  So this year Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye left, the entire Hope Base held a collective wedding almost every month. After they came back, Li Qingyun, Qian Lang, Liu Zhenglin, Wu Ke, Li Tianxing, Zhou Han, and others who knew them well, successively held their weddings. Even Zhao Liang, his nephew who was left at the Linshi base under Zhao Yan's anger, ran to the Hope Base and went to Zhao Yan. At this time, he was already a supernatural person, and even brought a girlfriend with him. After the two arrived at the Hope Base, they decided to settle here and chose a date to hold a collective wedding together with the others.

  As the caravans continue to travel, the collective weddings at the Hope Base have gradually become famous throughout China, so that even other bases have followed suit. Without the threat of zombies, the entire land of China was a scene of harmony. When the end of the world just broke out, no one thought that in just three years, the zombies would completely disappear on this piece of land! And they, who once lived in despair, can even usher in such a good day!