The Departure

The Departure

  Since going out of the Yonghui base, Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye have realized that the senior zombies cannot be allowed to continue arrogantly. These high-level zombies can already be disguised as normal human beings. Once they are allowed to mix into the safe base, then the entire safe base will become their hunting ground, and in the end there will be endless troubles!

  It just so happens that the seed of the blood-devouring demon vine in Fang Yuxin's dantian has begun to recover, and it needs to suck a lot of blood to germinate, otherwise it will eat Fang Yuxin back, and may even suck her dry! Fang Yuxin didn't dare to tell Bai Ye about this, but she didn't plan to just sit and wait for death. Those high-level zombies can just be used to swallow the seeds of the blood-devouring monster vine.

  So after she and Bai Ye settled the affairs of Yonghui Base, they hurried out again, hunting high-level zombies all over the world. Before they were weak, once those high-level zombies were hidden, it would be difficult for them to find out. But now the blood-devouring demon vine seeds in her dantian have recovered, and with its guidance, it is easy to find those high-level zombies that are in hiding.

  When the two were hunting high-level zombies all over the world, they didn't forget to pay attention to the development of other bases. If there were any new inventions made by the base, Fang Yuxin would buy it and store it in the Qingmu Lingfu. When they finished hunting all the high-level zombies, the blood-devouring demon vine also successfully sprouted and turned into a thin vine, the color is as red as blood, but it is not objectionable, but there is a kind of monster but thrilling nice.

  After returning to the Hope Base, Fang Yuxin handed over all the things he had collected during his outing to Bai Zhengli and Fang Jintang, who were to deal with them. After that, she and Bai Ye began to retreat for a while. This time the retreat only took one month. Although neither of them had a breakthrough in their cultivation base, they had gained a lot. Fang Yuxin had always wanted to summarize the methods suitable for the cultivation of supernatural beings. The last time she retreats, she just had a vague idea. Before she had time to think about it, she ran into the Yonghui base.

  Later, she went out with Bai Ye to hunt high-level zombies. In the battles and contacts with supernatural powers all over the world, she had a deeper understanding of the cultivation methods of supernatural powers. After a month of retreat, she finally perfected the ideas in her mind and worked out a new way of cultivating supernatural powers.

  Different types of power training methods are different. Fortunately, Li Tianxing and others have already summarized the basic training methods of all the powers that have appeared. After reading those materials, Fang Yuxin deliberately compares the advanced powers of different types around the world. In addition, she has also learned about the exercises in the Tibetan Scripture Pavilion. The cultivation method summarized today may not be the best and most perfect, but it has made a lot of progress in the basic cultivation method. It can be said that if you practice according to her newly summarized cultivation method, the effect will be twice the result with half the effort.

  She wrote what she had summed up on a piece of paper. After leaving the customs, she approached Bai Zhengli and Fang Jintang and mentioned the matter to them. After hearing this, the two of them were shocked. Nowadays, the school of supernaturalists in the hope base is in full swing. Not only is it hoped that many supernaturalists in the base want to study, but even supernaturalists from other bases are constantly rushing over in order to gain entry into the superhuman school. With the opportunity, these people even want to become residents of Hope Base!

  As soon as this happened, other bases were naturally very dissatisfied with Hope Base. It's not that the leaders of these bases are too stingy. After all, the superpower is an indispensable combat power for every base. Once lost, it will inevitably threaten the safety of the entire base! However, it is their freedom for each power player to stay in which base, and the leader of the base can never stop them from leaving, or kill them directly.