Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51: Yongsheng

  Before receiving the task, Fang Yuxin first registered the mercenary team. The team's name is'Yong Sheng', which is taken as'Always Bright'. It is not domineering, but it expresses the Fang family's hope for the future. There are only 5 people in the entire team, two of which have supernatural powers, and the remaining three are'ordinary people'. The three "ordinary people" even included a five-year-old child.

  The clerk in charge of the registration frowned after reading the information, but she didn't say much, just said: "There are many zombies out there now, you'd better not take the children out." After simply instructing this sentence , She asked Fang Yuxin which task she was going to take.

  Fang Yuxin reported the task number, and the clerk frowned again. But this time she didn't ask anything, but quickly registered. After registration, the person who took the task could get 10 points of contribution. These 10 contribution points are rewards for all survivors who accept the task.

  The clerk didn't expect that Fang Yuxin was planning to take Bai Qianqian on the task, and he confirmed with her again. After getting the affirmative answer, Fang Yuxin looked at Fang Yuxin like a thorn, silently reproaching Fang Yuxin for being too cruel.

  Fang Yuxin did not explain. After receiving the task, the family left the task hall. When they came out, they only drove an off-road vehicle. After getting in the car, the family took off their coats and exposed the tight protective clothing inside. After they were equipped with weapons, the family continued on the road.

  Their destination this time is not an urban area, but a small industrial area. There are almost all food processing plants there. Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe had already visited it yesterday. They said that the place was seriously damaged. It can be said that it was the hardest-hit area that was hit by meteorites, and it was almost completely in ruins.

  In such a place, the military and most survivors will not be interested. In Fang Yuxin's dream, this place was not cared about at all at first. It was not until Yuanjing's role was discovered that the military and survivors began to pay attention to the ruins.

  For the Fang family, this is a great opportunity. It's just that they have to avoid other people and sneak into that place. Otherwise, once the effect of Yuanjing is discovered in the future, their abnormal behavior will surely arouse many people's suspicion.

  After the car drove out, the family made a deliberate detour, avoiding everyone, and drove to the food processing area. Occasionally zombies came out on the road, and they were all easily resolved by Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang. After killing the zombies, the two brothers and sisters not only dug the crystal core, but also chopped off the hands of the zombies and put them in a sealed bag so that they could go back for business.

  The small food processing area was also in the suburbs, a 20-minute drive from the safe area. The family detoured and killed the zombies on the road. It took nearly forty minutes to get there. Yesterday when Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe came, because they sensed that there were a lot of zombies inside, they brought Bai Qianqian with them, with some worries, so they just looked at the periphery and didn’t dare to go deep. This time Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang both came. Now, the two brothers and sisters wanted to go in and have a look.

  As they guessed, apart from them, no other survivors came here. After confirming that there were no other people around, Fang Yuxin put the car away and planned to walk in.

  Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang walked in front, Bai Qianqian and Qu Qianhe walked in the middle, Fang Jintang walked behind. Everyone drew their weapons. Fang Yuxin, Fang Yuyang and Qu Qianhe’s weapons were Miao~swords, while Bai Qianqian held a military stab in each hand, but Fang Jintang used a slashing~horse~sword. The appearance is very domineering.