Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56: The ground is sinking!

  Fang Yuxin also saw what Fang Yuyang and Fang Jintang saw. She was still worried about the father and son, so she quietly released her spiritual sense and followed them, and if she encountered danger, it was convenient for rescue. However, she did not expect that she would actually'see' such a scene.

  She is a pure wood spirit body, and she is also practising a mysterious immortal way technique, which is very sensitive to vitality. Although she was not at the scene, but just let out her spiritual sense, her feelings were more acute and profound than Fang Jintang and Fang Yuyang. The little girl should have a fire-type supernatural power, but she apparently awakened suddenly in desperation, exploded with strong energy at the cost of burning vitality, and avenged herself and her mother.

  When she climbed out of the car, the vitality in her body was almost exhausted. She was already at the end of her life. She could not die immediately, just because of the obsession in her heart. The appearance of Fang Jintang and Fang Yuyang was regarded as enemies by her at the time, and she got out of the car with the last strength, trying to kill them.

  Had it not been for Fang Yuyang's cleverness and said such a sentence, the little girl's consciousness would be sober, once she was attacked by the little girl, even if she didn't die, she might still be injured. After she became sober, she naturally thought of her mother who had died tragically, her grief turned into tears, and the last vitality in her body was consumed.

  The last fire was not only the backlash of the fire power in her body, it was probably also her wish. It is better to turn your body into ashes than to be ruined by zombies.

  She sighed in her heart, but she had seen similar scenes many times in her dreams. As time goes by, the strength of the zombies will become stronger and stronger, and their intelligence will become higher and higher. Those powerful and powerful will even lead the low-level zombies to besiege the survivor base. Those with weak abilities, if they are besieged by the zombies, and do not want to be swallowed by the zombies, they will choose to blew themselves up and die with the zombies.

  At that time, she was not strong enough. In many cases, she was completely protected by Fang Yuyang. The two brothers and sisters were in danger many times. Sometimes Fang Yuyang was even forced to blew herself up. Fortunately, she was seriously injured and finally escaped. .

  So after she sighed, she became more determined to improve her strength as soon as possible and protect her family. Otherwise, such a tragedy today will not happen to them in the future!

  Fang Yuyang and Fang Jintang returned soon. Probably because of the stimulus just now, Fang Jintang said, "Xin Xin, let’s put the matter of searching for the Yuanshi aside for now. There may be survivors in this ruin. It is better to find them first. Look, lest they just die in vain."

  When he said something like this, he also thought about it. He also knew that the most important thing at the moment should be to find the primordial stone, hunt the zombies and collect the crystal nuclei. But if there are survivors waiting for rescue, do they really want to watch them die in vain? That would be too cold-blooded!

  Fang Yuxin thought for a while and agreed. Her original plan was to go with the flow. If she encounters a living person, she will be rescued, and if she cannot be saved, she will not force herself. She can never trap herself in order to save others. But Fang Jintang said that, thinking of the tragedy just now, she couldn't help being cruel.

  In the dream, when she and Fang Yuyang were in danger, it was not that they had not received the assistance of others. Now that they have such abilities, they should make good use of them so as not to waste God's favor.