Chapter 181-190

CHAPTER 181:

  The round-faced girl was smiling triumphantly, and suddenly another wind blade came straight to her heart! The speed of the wind blade is very fast, but the speed of the round-faced girl is faster, the energy wings behind her lightly flap, and her whole person instantly moved elsewhere, avoiding the attack of the wind blade.

  Then, she got a cold face, raised the corners of her mouth, and looked at the person who had just attacked with disdain: "What? Look at me to bully?" After she said this, her face instantly became serious, and at the same time she pulled the trigger and shot intensively. Got out.

  Upon seeing this, the man in uniform just now yelled at her: "What the hell are you doing, Xia Dayuan? Have you forgotten what I said? Try not to hurt people! You are deaf!"

  Xia Dayuan glanced at him, holding the gun with one hand, raising the muzzle with the other hand on her waist, then gently twisting her face, and blowing a breath toward the muzzle, posing a styling that often appears in film and television dramas. .

  Then she said lightly: "I didn't kill anyone."

  The man in military uniform looked at her as if she didn't get in. But after hearing that she hadn't killed anyone, he subconsciously went to see those who were shot. At this sight, he discovered that all of these people had been shot in each limb. Not only did they not waste a single bullet, they were all alive.

  Look carefully again, the bullet did not cause penetration, the bullet should just happen to be stuck on the bone.

  He swallowed silently and looked at Xia Dayuan again. At this sight, he couldn't help being angry, Xia Dayuan still maintained the posture just now, always in a concave shape!

  The man in uniform sighed helplessly, waved his hand and said, "You will take the rest."

  I don't know Xia Dayuan said: "No, I have no bullets."

  All the bullets in the gun were shot out, where did she get the bullets now?

  The man heard the dissatisfaction in her voice, and silently forced his mouth to not speak. Xia Dayuan was originally an ordinary girl, but she didn't know that she was a genius when she played with a gun! She didn't have the awakening ability at the beginning, she was recruited into the army just by precision shooting. Later, she awakened her ability, still had a very special flying ability, and had a short-distance teleporting skill, which made her strength a step further.

  However, this girl doesn't know how her brain grows. The mix-and-match style is so disastrous that she usually likes to run trains with her mouth full and play with little girls. At first he thought that this girl had a problem with her sexuality, and always felt weird in his heart, but after careful observation, he discovered that Xia Dayuan just likes to play with little girls, and there is no other inappropriate behavior. normal.

  It's just that she always likes to learn from those exaggerated expressions and lines in Lei's drama, deliberately used to toss people, she is an old-fashioned girl, full of justice, and she is not artificial at all.

  The most troublesome thing is that the girl must use up all the bullets in her hand, otherwise she feels uncomfortable. So before this mission, he only gave her a bullet with a clip, and he didn't give more one.

  So when he heard Xia Dayuan's words, he felt a little guilty.

  Fortunately, the fighting stopped quickly. Xia Dayuan just injured the stronger ones inside. The rest of them were not enough to look at them. With the addition of Zhong Ziyi, a violent woman, she soon fell on the ground. .