Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96: Her choice

  Thinking of the position of the Qiu family in the army, Fang Yuxin knew that she could not head-on with them now, which would not do her any good. So the expression on her face eased, as if listening to Qiu Hongsheng's words. She said softly: "Uncle Qiu, Aunt Zhou, I really don't know what their ability to awaken is related to me. I know you are worried, but I really can't help it. What Aunt Zhou said just now really made me Very embarrassed."

  Seeing her intention to take a step back, Qiu Yiming was relieved and was about to speak, but unexpectedly Zhou Fanghua sneered: "You don't know? What have you done yourself, don't you know? Fang Yuxin, you might as well say directly, what is going on, you Are you willing to help us?"

  "Fanghua!"

  "mom!"

  Qiu Hongsheng and Qiu Yiming couldn't help shouting at the same time, looking at Zhou Fanghua with disapproval. From their point of view, Fang Yuxin had clearly compromised, and as long as the fire was fired, she would tell the truth. But Zhou Fanghua's opening made things worse!

  Qiu Hongsheng was deeply annoyed. He and Zhou Fanghua had been married for so many years. Zhou Fanghua has always been a person who knows how to advance and retreat. How can she know that she has become irrational when she gets older! Their top priority now is to stabilize Fang Yuxin. She is a little girl and Qiu Yiming's fiancée. As long as they say more good things and know what's wrong, why worry she won't be obedient!

  He was angry, but he couldn't send it out in front of the two juniors Fang Yuxin and Qiu Yiming. After all, Zhou Fanghua is his wife, and he will give her the decentness he deserves, and will never embarrass her in front of her juniors.

  He had to say to each other, Yu Xin, "Xin Xin, your aunt is in a bad mood today, she didn't deliberately angered you, don't blame her. Since you are worried about home, let Yi Ming send you back. You two All of you are busy and don’t have time to get together. Now that the disaster has happened, you all have successfully awakened your abilities. It’s time to watch and help each other. If it weren’t for this disaster, it’s time for you to prepare your wedding."

  Zhou Fanghua originally wanted to continue to inquire about the awakening power. As soon as she heard Qiu Hongsheng mention the'wedding', her heart instantly lifted, and immediately said: "Let's talk about the wedding. Now it is very time. If we are busy preparing What does the wedding look like for others to see? It happens to allow Yi Ming and Xin Xin to take advantage of this time to cultivate and cultivate their relationship, so that there will be no conflicts when they get married in the future. You must know that things that are too easy to get are always not It will be cherished. Our two families are not ordinary people, and the wedding must not be hasty, let people watch jokes."

  Qiu Hongsheng hesitated after listening to her meaningful remarks, but finally did not mention marriage again. If the rumors outside were true, he would naturally not let Fang Yuxin be such a good daughter-in-law, but this was so unbelievable that Fang Yuxin also denied it personally, and he was a little confused in his heart.

  For Fang Yuxin's words, although he did not fully believe it, Fang Yuxin was right. If she really had such abilities, Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe would have awakened into supernatural beings a long time ago, how could they be ordinary people?

  What's more, because of his high position, he already knew some of the results of the research team. For example, after the zombie virus infects the human body, the virus will transform the human body. This transformation has two directions, awakening to become a supernatural person, or becoming a zombie.