Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26: The movie theater saves people

  After harvesting the first primordial stone, Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang successively found three primordial gems, which were not the same size, and they were all smaller than the first. Fang Yuxin took all the Yuanshi into the space. This trip seems to be a good harvest, but whether there is Yuanjing in the Yuanshi or not can only be known when you open it. As far as she knows, many Yuanshi are empty stones, and Yuanjing appears. The probability is pitiful.

  Now that the end of the world has just begun, it’s okay. When the value of the primordial stone and the primordial crystal is discovered in the future, there will be many fake primordial stones, which are vivid enough to be true. On the black market, even the genuine and undistinguishable yuan stones have been fired to a very high price.

  Therefore, Fang Yuxin’s initial plan was to find as many primordial stones as possible during the early end of the world. Otherwise, when the secrets of primordial gems and primordial crystals are discovered, and then to find primordial gems, it will not only cost a very high price, but also very likely to buy. Back to fake and shoddy products!

  While finding the four yuan stones, Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang almost strolled the outside of the entire commercial plaza. The shopping malls are all inside. Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang thought that there were still living people trapped inside, and they didn’t have the heart to leave, so they decided to go in and see. If they could save people, they would save them by the way. It's good to be trapped inside.

  The two looked at the conditions of the entrances and exits, and felt that the entrance they found in the first place was safer, so they went around and entered the indoor commercial street. Both sides of the commercial street are mainly small shops selling specialty food, clothing, and accessories. When the end of the world broke out, it was midnight. These small shops were basically closed. Only a few shops were open overnight, but they were not on the first floor. .

  Because the meteorite fell, this commercial center was greatly shaken. When Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang came in, they saw a mess. Many shelves and cabinets fell on the ground, and things were scattered, like an earthquake. The same.

  The two of them walked all the way, and when they encountered the food that was not bad, they collected the space, and the harvest along the way was quite fruitful. As for the accessories, clothes, etc., the two ignored them. They had already collected a lot of the things they needed when they were collecting materials, and the clothes were well prepared, so there was no need to go to one place and search all the things clean.

  The basement level is a medium-sized supermarket, because it is underground and the impact is minimal. The two went down and took a look. The supermarket door was locked because the light was not turned on and the light was dim. The two stopped and listened for a while, there was no movement inside, there should be no one.

  Fang Yuyang asked, "Xinxin, do you want to go in?" According to his idea, he didn't want to go in.

  Fang Yuxin shook his head thinking of the robbed home and supermarket in his dream. There are a lot of neighborhoods around here, and survivors should come to collect supplies in a short time. If they take the supplies from the supermarket, those people will probably be hungry.

  So she said: "Forget it,

  let's leave the things here for the other survivors." Fang Yuyang also meant this, and said, "Then let's go upstairs and have a look?" The

  two went straight up the escalator to the second floor. , Although there is no electricity, people can still walk on it. The second floor mainly sells some home decoration, furniture, lamps and bedding, in addition to some maternal and child products, children's clothing, and shops. Fang Yuxin and Fang Yuyang were not greedy, they only took some bedding, children's clothing and storage space.