Zhao Qiankun

Zhao Qiankun

  Zhao Qiankun was born in a poor mountain village, and has lived very hard since he was a child. The heavy farm work made his hands full of thick cocoons. Before going to university, he never knew that the outside world was so colorful and feasting.

  When he got the admission notice of Bay City University, he was so happy that he couldn't sleep all night, and his heart was full of various expectations and fantasies. He fantasized about future classmates, dreamed about campus life in the future, dreamed about what kind of girlfriend he would have, and also fantasized about becoming a man in the school, favored by teachers, envied by classmates, and favored by beauties.

  However, it wasn't until he arrived at Bay City on the train with expectation that he discovered that there were towering skyscrapers, the roads were spacious and clean, and the people who came and went were dressed in fashionable, and they were wearing famous brands he didn't know. , Glamorous and beautiful. On the other hand, he was wearing old clothes with outdated styles washed white and carrying a gray snakeskin bag in his hand. People around will avoid him deliberately when passing by, as if there is something dirty on him.

  However, within a short period of time when he entered the Bay City Railway Station, everything he saw completely shattered all his expectations and fantasies for the future. He was so bewildered and embarrassed to carry his luggage to the school, watching the brightly dressed students who came to report, and he was even more upset.

  Fang Yuxin's polite smile was like a ray of sunlight breaking through the haze in his heart, and gradually warming his cold heart. Since then, he quietly put her in the deepest part of his heart. This was his first love in his life, and it was the only time he had a crush on someone in his life.

  Unfortunately, until graduation, he didn't dare to confess to Fang Yuxin. Only when he took the graduation photos did he dare to ask her for a group photo. He carefully cherished the photo, just as he cherished Fang Yuxin in his heart.

  He once imagined that if he could behave a little after graduation, he might be able to pursue Fang Yuxin. However, he stayed in Bay City after graduation, but Fang Yuxin returned to Shang City. Since the group photo, the two have never seen each other again, and she has never even appeared at the school party.

  He was disappointed and painful, but at the same time he felt that there was no news from Fang Yuxin, so that he could continue to deceive himself and still have a chance.

  It's a pity that he has no connections or foundation in Bay City, and it's hard to make a career. Seeing that three years have passed, his career is still tepid, with no hope in sight. He originally thought that life would go on like this. Unexpectedly, a zombie virus broke out suddenly, and zombies only appeared in film and television dramas and novels!

  He didn't have the same awakening power as the others, but he was very lucky to get a plane trader! Relying on this plane trader, he bought genetic evolution agents to strengthen his body, transform his appearance, and even bought more advanced alloy weapons to hunt zombies. It didn't take long for him to have his own power, even a little bit stronger, and eventually became a hegemon in the shell city base!

  After the end of the world, there are more and more women around him. Each of these women had very good conditions. They wouldn't even look at him before the end of the world, but now they cleverly lean in his arms and let him do whatever they want. Even those who used to be the pride of heaven, now they can only obediently ask for life under his hands, only his orders are obedient. Such a life is really wonderful!

  Zhao Qiankun gradually enjoyed the benefits of power, chatting and laughing in the midst of drunken gold, feasting, and overwhelming clouds. Even the densely packed zombies outside the safe zone were no longer a threat in his eyes. The only thing he regretted was the flower named Fang Yuxin that could not be broken down.

  There are too many zombies outside the Beishi base. Even if it is him, he does not dare to rush out. He can only put Fang Yuxin deep in his heart without thinking. At the same time, he quickly annexed the big and small forces in the Beishi base and gradually expanded the universe of mercenary group. The scale until it can compete with the White Wolf Mercenary Group, the largest force in the Bay City base.

  However, just when he was lying on the knees of a beauty drunk, waking up with "World Power", and gradually leaving Fang Yuxin behind, Fang Yuxin actually followed Bai Ye to the Bay City base!

  When Zhao Qiankun heard the news, he was at a loss and at a loss. Fang Yuxin represents his best first love in college. Just thinking of her makes him unable to help but think of the humble and despised self at the beginning. Under this complicated mood, the purely beautiful secret love at the beginning has also unknowingly transformed into a distorted possessiveness.

  He considered himself worthy of Shang Yuxin, and even faintly felt that Fang Yuxin was no longer the goddess who made him hopeless at the time, but was no different from the women around him. Since he likes it, he should be his woman. But he didn't expect that he had just set a death trap with the Bai family and his sons to get rid of some dissidents. Fang Yuxin, a second-level wood type supernatural power, would even blend in, or even go away!

  Obviously she has already arrived at the Beishi base,

Obviously, he has already entered his sphere of influence, as long as he takes one more step, he will be able to tear down the flower of Gaoling that he has longed for for many years, but she escaped with Bai Ye from under his nose!
  The only two meetings, turned out to be a farewell!

  Since then, he has never seen Fang Yuxin again. UU reading www.uukanshu.cóm

  Around him, there are many charming, charming, and unique women, but Fang Yuxin is the only one missing. As soon as she left, the memories that had long been forgotten became clear, the simple and naive secret love when she was young, and she has a different aftertaste, and even gradually brewed into a mellow but spicy wine.

  The feelings were getting deeper and deeper, but he gradually didn't have much time to recollect. There was a traitor in the Qiankun base. He looked for many times and killed a lot of people, but he always had a sense of crisis in his heart, making him like a throat, wishing to pull out the opponent as soon as possible. It's a pity that the person hides too deeply, until he finally reveals his sharp minions, he finally understands that he has kept such a tiger by his side!

  If it weren't for a plane trading machine, he would never escape the opponent's interception! However, after escaping from the Bay City base by the last resort, he was at a loss for a while, not knowing where he should go.

  He was hurt too badly this time, and unless he was helped by a high-level wood-type supernatural power, it would be impossible to recover in a short period of time. When he thought of the high-level wood type supernatural powers, he subconsciously thought of Fang Yuxin. She is at the Hope Base, maybe, he can go to the Hope Base to find her, and continue with her.

  However, before going to Hope Base, he had to buy some medicine to heal his injuries. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his backhand, Zhao Qiankun opened the plane trading device and was choosing the wound medicine, but his heart suddenly cooled, and then, there was a severe pain! He turned his head with the last effort, and saw a handsome man with a pale face.

  "You...you are...high...high..."

  He couldn't finish the rest of the words, and the constant loss of blood took away all his vitality. His body fell to the ground feebly, his wide-open eyes clearly saw the opponent walking towards him, but he was already powerless.