Chapter 261-270

CHAPTER 261:

Fang Yuxin's expression changed instantly when he heard these words, and he ran upstairs quickly. Bai Ye also changed his face, frowning and followed her.

    Soon, they went up to the fifth floor.

    The door of 504's room was closed tightly, and his eyes couldn't see the situation in the room at all. Fang Yuxin simply released his spiritual sense, and saw that there were also many people living in this house, and counted down as many as 28, including men, women and children.

    Although the complexion of these people looked bad, it was not bad anymore. It was much better than those people Fang Yuxin had accidentally seen before.

    However, what makes Fang Yuxin angry is that among these people, only Li Qingyun is a supernatural person, and the others are all ordinary people. But at this moment, Li Qingyun is being blamed by a middle-aged woman!

    The woman was short and chubby, staring at a shrew like akimbo. Combined with the previous conversation, she should be Li Qingyun's mother. It's just that in Fang Yuxin's opinion, this woman really doesn't deserve to be called a "mother"!

    Fang Yuxin lived happily ever since she was a child. Her parents and elder brothers loved her very much, so although she knew that some parents in this world treated their children badly, but she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, naturally she didn't feel so deeply. Now, she "looked" at the situation in the house, and she felt intense anger in her heart instantly, wishing to teach the woman inside by herself!

    The woman in the room was still swearing, and the words she sweared were more ugly than the other, which was simply unbearable. Fang Yuxin couldn't bear it and walked over and kicked on the security door.

    "Bang!" With

    a loud noise, the iron anti-theft door dented directly in the middle. Seriously deformed.

    With this sudden loud noise, the middle-aged women in the room finally stopped verbalizing. She screamed in horror, he cried, screamed: "You're dead girl still stunned with what do not go and see if you mess with the people who came out of the trouble!!.!"

    With With her roar, the people watching the theater hurriedly hid in the room and closed the door with a "bang" for fear of getting tired.

    Li Qingyun looked at these so-called "relatives" and smiled coldly, ignoring the women's yelling, lowered his eyes and walked towards the door quickly. Behind her. The middle-aged woman who kept swearing had already walked to the bedroom door, squeezed in through the crack of the door, and hid inside with the others.

    So it's just a few seconds. The living room, which was crowded with a lot of people just now, has become empty. Everyone else hid in the bedroom, leaving Li Qingyun alone to face the "powerful enemy" outside.

    In fact, Li Qingyun had a short path from the living room to the hallway. Her thoughts were turning turbulent. I recalled all the people she could offend, but after thinking about it, she couldn't think of anyone who would come to her trouble with such a big fanfare.

    She carefully put her right hand behind her back, pulled out the dagger pinned to her waist, held it firmly in her hand, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

    Because the door was severely deformed, it took her a long time to open the lock. But after looking at the people outside. She was completely stunned: "Xin...Xin Xin...what...how are you?" But in a short sentence, Li Qingyun's eyes were already moist.

    When she first came home. The end of the world hadn't started yet, she lied that she was going back on vacation, her family believed it, and was happy for a while, and then clamored to introduce her to her partner. Those objects were all neighbors in the village, who had dropped out of school early and went to work, and she was totally different from the world. It's not that she dislikes these people with too low academic qualifications, but that the topics they talked about are too vulgar, naive, and idiotic, and they really can't say to go together.