Chapter 191-200

CHAPTER 191:

  What Fang Yuxin could think of, Fang Yuyang also thought of. As a result, he also sighed, and his mood became heavy. There are enough human enemies, zombies, mutated animals and plants. If even human beings start to deal with the same kind, then this world will be too desperate.

  When other people saw that their faces were wrong, they wanted to ask what was going on. Just seeing that they had reached the square, where there was a crowd of people and all kinds of discussions continued, they suppressed the doubt in their hearts and decided to go back and talk about it.

  When they arrived, Chen Qiao and others had arrived first, and they occupied a good position. When Fang Yuyang arrived, he called Chen Qiao, and the family went to the place Chen Qiao said.

  Although there are so many people around, many people already know their strengths, and after meeting them, they parted their way automatically, with a very respectful attitude.

  The family simply thanked them, their attitude was neither humble nor overbearing, and they didn't make people think that they were superior. It only showed a slight alienation to make people understand that they were not close, so that they would not all come to come and flatter them.

  Soon, they arrived at the designated place. Chen Qiao and the others were in the front position. After seeing Fang Yuxin and the others, the eyes of all six people lit up, and they felt like they had found the backbone.

  After Fang's family arrived, they began to observe the situation ahead. The very center of the square was surrounded by soldiers with live ammunition. Through the gaps, you could see hundreds of people standing inside.

  Because of these people, everyone around them is talking about their identities.

  Fang Yuxin almost didn't need to listen specifically, he already knew what was going on. The situation was similar to what she had guessed. The people inside were all the people who fished in troubled waters to steal things and make trouble last night.

  People continued to come one after another, and after about half an hour, the radio rang again, making everyone sit down.

  Because there are too many people, many people's sights are blocked, and they can see clearly only when they sit down. Although the ground was dirty, these people who were crawling in the last days didn't care. After hearing the broadcast, they sat down obediently.

  Fang Yuxin and the others dressed very cleanly, and the clothes on them were ruined when they sat down. Fortunately, Shang Jinxiu was very well prepared. She deliberately brought a small bag with soft cushions that fit under her buttocks. She divided the small cushions and put everyone under their buttocks. The cushion is stuffed with cotton, it is soft, and it is much more comfortable to sit on than sitting directly on the marble floor. People around you are envious.

  Then, Fang Yuxin suddenly heard Bai Qianqian asking in a low voice: "Mama, why didn't dad come?" His buns wrinkled, and he seemed very unhappy about it.

  Fang Yuxin thought for a while, guessed a possibility, but couldn't tell Bai Qianqian, so he fooled it with a reason. Bai Qianqian looked obedient, as if he had accepted Fang Yuxin's explanation, but he turned his head and the corner of his mouth was pulled down.

  He didn't believe that Dad didn't want to come! There must be something else! But no matter how clever his little brain was, he would never have thought that Bai Ye would actually be planted on Shen Xi and Shen Xin, and all the materials, crystal cores and primordial stones were stolen!