Chapter 231-240

CHAPTER 231:

  At this time, it was almost one noon, Fang Yuxin and others had not been able to solve the lunch, they were indeed hungry. The appetite of the supernatural beings is larger than that of ordinary people. They have just gone through a fierce battle, and the feeling of hunger has become more obvious.

  So Feng Yue invited them, but they didn't refuse it anymore, and agreed with kindness.

  Feng Yue's subordinates have no objection to this. Fang Yuxin and the others have only 16 people. How much can they eat? What's more, these people are so strong and perverted. Naturally, if they can't be guilty, they won't be guilty.

  These people may not be strong, or they may have bad minds, but they are not real fools.

  Before leaving, Feng Yue ordered that his men piled all the zombies into a mountain of corpses, and finally Qu Qianhe burned all the corpses. Many of these corpses had been eaten by Lan Ruo and only their skeletons were left, making Feng Yue and his gang horrified one by one.

  When they saw Lan Ruo turn into white light and fly back to Fang Yuxin's wrist, turning into a white "jade bracelet" again, all of these people were not good.

  However, Angela seemed to feel that the stimulation was not enough. She shrank to the size of a milk cat and jumped on Yu Xin's shoulder, standing on it with an unusually well-behaved pair of blue cat eyes staring at them fiercely and deliberately raising her paws from time to time. While Fang Yuxin was not paying attention, he secretly showed the sharp claws in the cushion to them.

  provocative! Definitely provocative!

  Feng Yue couldn't wait to rush up and say to Angela-the cat is merciful under his paws, and he will never dare to be young again! Please don't stare! The little one can't bear it!

  These are of course only his imagination. Feng Yue is the leader of a base after all. Even though it is only a small survivor's settlement, he can't show his timidity under his hands. This is really detrimental to his majesty and also for future management. Would be very disadvantageous.

  Angela's small movements did not escape Fang Yuxin's eyes. She didn't stop at first, but just wanted to tease Feng Yue, which was a lesson to him. Seeing that it was almost done, she squeezed Angela's soft little paw to remind it to be enough and not to go too far.

  Angela yelled softly immediately, her big eyes looked extremely innocent, and she didn't admit those little movements just now.

  Fang Yuxin didn't embarrass him, rubbed his head, and got in the car.

  Soon, they came to the door of the settlement again. After the car stopped, the people inside did not open the door, but looked down guardedly.

  Feng Yue got in Chen Qiao's car. He was worried that the people inside would do something stupid again. He quickly got out of the car, strode to the front, and said loudly, "Open the door! Don't let the distinguished guests wait for a long time! "

  He is the leader here, and a simple sentence is more effective than anything else. Soon, the door slowly opened with a "creak" sound, and someone walked out quickly and looked at Feng Yue in surprise: "Brother Feng, isn't there a group of zombies? Is the news wrong?"

  He can't be blamed for being too surprised, it is really only more than half an hour after Feng Yue left. If there were really zombies, he would not be able to come back so quickly. Therefore, he could only guess that the news was wrong, there was no zombie group at all, or the size of the zombie group was too small, and it was easily resolved after Feng Yue left.