Chapter 151-160

CHAPTER 151:

Lin Feiyin frowned slightly, and looked at Fang Yuxin dissatisfiedly: "I just can't bear to bully Fang Mengyao like you do. I feel that since we are all a family, we should be kind. Is this also wrong?"

  Fang Yuxin didn't answer her words, but said: "Lin Feiyin, saving people is important right now, I don't want to waste time arguing with you. As for what I should do, it is my own business and it has nothing to do with you!"

  After she finished speaking, she no longer paid attention to Lin Feiyin, but said to the wounded: "Sorry, let everyone see the joke, let's continue healing."

  Hearing that all the wounded were relieved, and couldn't help but give Lin Feiyin a vague look. They are all human beings, not fools. If Fang Yuxin's words are true, then she has done nothing wrong! Even if Fang Mengyao's illegitimate daughter's identity is not good, she actually poisoned her family, which is disgusting!

  What is even more contemptible is that after Fang Mengyao retorted silently, she actually slandered Fang Yuxin as a monster! It's really a big joke in the world! Don't say how ridiculous it is, even if it is true, she is a good person if she can heal someone!

  Obviously Fang Mengyao left, this matter is over, and they can continue to heal their injuries, but Lin Feiyin can't afford it, so Chir has to accuse Fang's brothers and sisters of doing something wrong! This is a family affair, what right does she have to make irresponsible remarks?

  What's more, how much time have Fang Mengyao and Qiu Yiming been wasting them? They are still waiting for treatment! With Lin Feiyin's words, if they continue to argue, do they have to wait forever?

  These people may not have much affection for Yuxin, but they are selfish. They are still waiting for Fang Yuxin's treatment, so naturally they don't think they are biased towards her. If Lin Feiyin offends Fang Yuxin and she just quits, what should they do? Waiting for death here?

  Lin Feiyin's purification ability is good, but the purification ability can only purify the virus, and there is no way to deal with wounds and atrophic muscles!

  Qiu Yiming did not leave, but kept waiting by the side. Judging from his appearance, it seemed that the other party Yuxin had something to say.

  When Fang Yuxin was treating the remaining infected people, as the infected people were cured one by one and left, what happened in the observation room quickly spread to the safe zone.

  The Fang family's affairs are a big gossip. Although the survivors like to listen to gossip, they are not more concerned about this, but Fang Yuxin mentioned that Fang Mengyao has an antidote.

  Whether this matter is true or not has no way of textual research, but people have selfish intentions. After hearing this news, many people hope that this matter is true.

  Once the poison is discovered, survivors don't have to worry about being scratched by zombies!

  It's a pity that the truth and fiction are confusing. Fang Mengyao stayed at Qiu's house. Even if the survivors were curious, they didn't dare to go to Qiu's house to ask her about the situation. They could only silently look forward to it.

  When Zheng Tianhe heard the news, he suddenly wanted to see Fang Mengyao.

  When Qiu Yiming brought people back, he deliberately handed over an antidote in order to redeem his merits. It was a fluke, and there were only two pills in total. One of them was used by an infected person. He found that it was effective, so he brought the remaining one back and turned it in as a trophy.