Chapter 141-150

CHAPTER 141:

  Qiu Yiming looked at Josh with cold eyes. Although he had long guessed that people scratched by mutant zombies would be infected with zombie virus, when it really happened, he was still indescribably depressed and uncomfortable.

  When Josh asked him'what to do' in a panic on his face, he couldn't wait to slap Josh on the face! Josh is a wood-type supernatural person, a healer, and now something goes wrong, and if he thinks of a solution, he comes to him and asks him what's the use?

  He couldn't help but think of Fang Yuxin again. If Fang Yuxin was there, she would definitely have a solution!

  Qiu Yiming scratched his hair irritably, and thought for a while and asked, "How many people have been infected with the zombie virus?"

  Josh was asked, a panic flashed across his face, and then he said: "The specific infected person has not been counted. I will notify you as soon as I find someone infected."

  When Qiu Yiming heard these words, his heart became even more angry! People are like this. When you see someone pleasing to your eyes, no matter what mistakes that person has made, you will be generous and tolerant and feel nothing. But if you look at a person not pleasing to your eyes, then no matter what that person does, it will be extremely sinful in your eyes!

  Of course Qiu Yiming is a layman. He regrets it very much now, and all he thinks about is Fang Yuxin. He felt that Josh was simply incomparable to Fang Yuxin, and it was naturally unpleasant to see Josh.

  This time, Josh was not at fault, he was just too flustered, and the problem was serious, so he hurriedly came to Qiu Yiming for advice when he found that someone had been infected. It matters a lot. Where can a little doctor of him be able to do the Lord?

  It's a pity that Qiu Yiming is in a bad mood now. Seeing that he is extremely unpleasant, he can only do this thing wrong.

  Qiu Yiming glared at Josh fiercely. Thinking of what Fang Yuxin had said, he said to Josh: "First gather all the infected wounded together, and then you can try to find an infected wounded to get corrupted around his wounds. Cut off the place, and then use the wood power to heal him to see if it works."

  That was what Fang Yuxin did at the time, Qiu Yiming couldn't think of another way, so he had to let Josh try Fang Yuxin's method. Although these wounded were infected, they hadn't completely turned into zombies, so he couldn't kill people directly.

  When Josh and Fang Mengyao heard this, they all realized that this was the method Fang Yuxin had used before, and they didn't feel much in their hearts. Since that time of confrontation, Josh has seen that Fang Yuxin's wood element ability is much better than him, which makes him jealous and panic.

  He finally had such a well-paid and respected career, he didn't want to lose it so easily.

  Because Fang Yuxin is Qiu Yiming's fiancée, he thought that Fang Yuxin would work with them in the future, and he was particularly frightened. Fang Yuxin is stronger than her, and is Qiu Yiming's fiancée. Once she comes, where is there a place for him in the Thunder team?

  However, afterwards, he didn't know what was going on. Fang Yuxin didn't follow them on the task. He was still a physician of the Thunder team, which made him greatly relieved.

  However, it didn't take long before news came out that Fang Yuxin had cured people infected with the zombie virus, and two of them had awakened abilities as a result.

  He listened to the people around him, and he became jealous and flustered again in his heart uncontrollably. I was afraid that the people in the team would dislike him as useless, and even more afraid that Qiu Yiming would let Fang Yuxin replace him.