Chapter 321-330

CHAPTER 321:

  When Lu Weiwei shouted, everyone else looked at Fang Yuxin. Naturally, the people who can be invited to the reception are not ordinary people. They are well informed. It has long been known that a second-level wood type supernatural player has arrived in the Beishi base, and many people are tempted. It's a pity that this person is related to both the Qu family and the Bai family. Before the two families did not move, the others did not dare to cast an olive branch to Fang Yuxin.

  At this moment, when Lu Weiwei called, everyone wanted to see how strong Fang Yuxin, a second-level wood superpower, was. After all, even the powers of the same level are not the same, some are more powerful, and some are pure waste wood piled up with crystal nuclei. Fang Yuxin looked at Jiao Didi's eldest lady, it really didn't look like how powerful it was, which made people very uneasy.

  However, many people are disdainful. Not long ago, Lu Weiwei and Qu Qianlin were still arrogant, and their mouths were not clean. If they were injured at this moment, they asked people to help. They were too thick-skinned!

  Before Fang Yuxin could speak, Qu Qianhe sneered: "Mrs. Qu doesn't seem to have a good memory. I just said that we have nothing to do with your Qu family. Don't mess with it! He is my uncle Xinxin. If you are worried about your son, you might as well take him back to find someone to treat the wounds, I don’t believe it, because the Qu family is so big that a star mercenary group can’t even find a wood-type supernatural power! Don’t be embarrassed here!"

  Lu Weiwei was dissatisfied, what did Qu Qianlin feel like? How can it be delayed? Since Fang Yuxin is a second-level wood type supernatural ability, he can save people with his fingers, why he refuses to agree? Feeling wronged in her heart, the teardrops began to fall again, looking very pitiful. If you don’t know the truth, you might think it was Fang Yuxin and the others bullying!

  Qu Qianhe was the most uncomfortable with her piety, and he was not moved at all. Qu Xiuhong and Qu Qiansheng were embarrassed, they only felt that the faces of Qu Jia had been lost to Lu Weiwei and Qu Qianlin!

  Zhao Qiankun was also watching the show with his arms around him. Originally, he planned to send someone to Qu Qianlin to treat Qu Qianlin's injuries later, but at this moment, he suddenly heard a familiar voice saying: "I'm coming." Following the voice, Zhao Qiankun frowned.

  The person who stood up was one of his confidantes, Cheng Lin, the second-level pinnacle wood power ability. Cheng Lin was born pure and beautiful, with a gentle and kind-hearted personality, which was very much liked by Zhao Qiankun. She has a contract beast that is a mutant rabbit. It is a pet bunny. It has only a big palm and white body, which is very cute. Cheng Lin held her all day long, and every time Zhao Qiankun looked at her, she felt like Chang'e in the moon.

  So when Cheng Lin stood up, Zhao Qiankun felt a little dissatisfied. But this dissatisfaction was not directed at Cheng Lin, but at Qu Qianlin. Cheng Lin is his woman, how can he heal other men? What's more, this man is still a fool like Qu Qianlin!

  His face sank slightly, and he walked towards Cheng Lin. Upon seeing this, Han Lingxi turned his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and laughed meaningfully.

  At this time, Cheng Lin had already walked in front of Qu Qianlin. She glanced at the wound on Qu Qianlin's body, frowned slightly, and said to a waiter: "Get some water." The voice was very sweet.

  While waiting, she raised her head, took a faint glance at Fang Yuxin and others not far away, and said: "I don't know what entanglement between you is, but since you are a wood type supernatural person, you should have a healer. Ethics. This gentleman was injured, and his mother was still pleading beside him. How could you just die because of your selfishness?"