Chapter 251-260

CHAPTER 251:

   When Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye drove past, those cars were already surrounded by groups of zombies. The door of the car was completely blocked by zombies, and the people in the car couldn't get out at all, and the situation was very passive.

  The zombie's claws were very powerful, and he quickly broke the closed car window, and then stretched out his claws to catch the person in the car, trying to catch the person inside.

  Fang Yuxin "sees" through the released spiritual sense, and the people in the car are already frightened and squeezed into the middle of the seat to avoid the claws of the zombies.

  These people are not strong. They were probably hiding in a certain safe zone before. This time they will come out. It should be the safe zone where they are.

  Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye guessed in their hearts that before they got closer, Bai Ye stopped the car on the side of the road, and they opened the door and rushed out.

  The number of this group of zombies is not too much, only a few thousand, the highest strength is a second-level power zombie, which is not a threat to the two at all. So the two didn't use any powerful moves. Bai Ye was holding a long sword, and Fang Yuxin was holding a Miao~sword, just as practiced.

  The people in the car were very happy when they saw a car coming, and thought they were here to help. They thought, with so many zombies, the people in the car would dare to come and help, they must be sure. I don't know that when the car stopped, only one man and one woman rushed down. Although they looked like movie stars, they looked too unreliable!

  Oh my god! What are they holding in their hands! What do they think it is? Are you running out to be handsome? Whose bear kid is this anyway!

  Just as Bai Ye and Fang Yuxin had guessed, these people in the car actually had little strength. They had always stayed in a safe zone before and barely made a living by working in the safe zone. Later, the safe area was destroyed, and they had no choice but to drive boldly to go to another safe area.

  Their luck was really bad, because they were incapable and the car was full of old, weak, sick and disabled people. Others regarded them as a burden, and even deliberately left them and ran away. If they hadn't kept some petrol privately and hadn't replaced it with food, they wouldn't be able to escape!

  But after leaving the safe zone, they realized that their imagination was still too good! It's either zombies or mutant animals and mutant plants outside, especially those mutant birds in the sky, it's really terrifying!

  At the beginning, there were only a few zombies sporadic, and some of them were young people who were able to cope. But it didn't take long before they encountered a group of zombies, there were thousands of zombies! At first glance, they were all densely packed with zombies, and a strong rancid smell came oncoming them. Just looking at this scene made them weak in fright!

  When their companions were caught and pulled out and screamed sternly, they felt a sense of despair as they were dying!

  But at this moment, they saw a car turning around and rushing towards them. They didn't know that they hadn't waited long for them to be happy, they discovered that they were two young people who looked so unreliable!

  Seeing the two young people getting closer and closer, someone couldn't help shouting: "What are you doing! Get back to the car! Danger!"

  Fang Yuxin and Bai Ye raised their eyebrows in surprise when they heard the shouts coming from the car. They didn't expect that these people would still care about them when their death was imminent!