Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16: Guess

  Fang Yuxin took his family to visit the entire Lingfu space and explained the origin of the space. Knowing that the jade bracelet that was given to Fang Yuxin at the time carried such a mysterious space, the faces of the three of the Fang family changed. Fang Yuyang didn't know that Fang Mengyao and Fang Yuxin had snatched the jade, but Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe couldn't help thinking more.

  Both Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe were born in a family and were not naive. Fang Jintang was able to develop the shaky family business into its current scale with his extraordinary mind and extraordinary vision. Although Qu Qianhe is now a full-time wife, she used to be a strong woman in the workplace.

  At the beginning, Fang Mengyao stubbornly wanted that set of emeralds was very suspicious, but both of them regarded her as children and deliberately robbed Fang Yuxin. Now that they learned that one of the jade bracelets was a rare treasure, carrying such a mysterious space, the two couldn't help but wonder-does Fang Mengyao know something?

  This speculation may be too unimaginable, but the spiritual house space of the immortal cultivator has appeared right now, and Fang Yuxin even mentioned that the end of the world will be ushered in 25 days. It is impossible to guarantee that there will be no other mysterious things.

  Fang Yuyang saw their faces and realized that something was wrong, so he asked, "What's the matter? Did something happen when I was away?"

  Fang Jintang sighed, bought him the jade jewelry, and brought it back. The home was given to Fang Yuxin, and Fang Mengyao happened to be there, telling Fang Yuxin about the jade. Fang Yuyang is not a fool. He guessed what Fang Jintang and Qu Qianhe thought of, and asked: "Parents, do you doubt, what does

  Mengyao know?" Fang Yuxin simply asked Fang Mengyao to ask Fang Jintang for money. After talking about the sale of the house, she said: “I also think she might have gotten some treasure, and she felt this space, so she wanted to snatch it. In addition, I think she should also know about the end of the world. The disappearance is probably to buy supplies."

  Fang Yuyang asked about the key point after thinking about it: "The market value of her apartment is 15 million, and her dad gave her one million back, which means she I really need money, but where is she going to put so many supplies? If the end times really come, how can a little girl keep these supplies? Could it be that she also has space?"

  Fang Yuxin thought for a while. In his dream, Fang Mengyao had room, but Fang Mengyao took the jade, so Fang Yuxin was not sure whether Fang Mengyao still had room. However, Fang Yuyang obviously asked the point. Fang Mengyao sold the house so confidently and exchanged such a large sum of money to buy supplies, she might really have a space in her hands!

  Fang Yuxin cares most about Fang Mengyao's jade set. She stubbornly wanted to snatch at the time, and even ignored her face. It really didn't seem to be just for anger.

  So Fang Yuxin said, "Dad, if she calls you, can you please stop telling her about the space?"

  Fang Jintang nodded. Lingfu space is a matter of great importance. If such a treasure reveals a little bit of news, Fang's future I'm afraid there will be no peace, he naturally knows the importance. He didn't believe that Fang Mengyao's disposition was so bad, but he was worried that Fang Mengyao would miss out on the news.

  He solemnly said: "I will never tell her about this matter, but Xinxin, you must also remember that this matter must not be told to others, not even Qianqian, that child... appeared too much. Suddenly, and he is still a child after all, we still don’t know who is behind him, so... let’s take precautions first.”