05 fuck me emo boy

he might not look like he gets bitches.
but honey, that dick was 11 inches.
AYESHA EROTICA

CHAPTER 05  TYPE

CHAPTER 05  TYPE

after a few days, you're still trapped studying a variety of courses and topics, particularly math formulas. you didn't let the prior event distract you, and you've already forgiven scaramouche.

you chose to go to the teyvat academy's own cafe because it provided the greatest setting for you to concentrate, owing to the strong aroma of coffee in the area. unfortunately for you, the tables have already been taken by students who are either conversing or studying for their exams next week.

the h/c-haired girl sighed, wishing she could study in a cafe once more. the cafe is indeed large, with several seats and a sofa, multiple employees, and even a second level, not to mention the hanging chandelier on the ceiling. transforming the entire space into a magnificent and opulent setting.

"y/n, you can sit here," a familiar voice shouted out as she was ready to turn away. a specific white-haired boy drew the girl's attention. y/n immediately searched for the source of the sound and found kazuha on one of the sofas, waving his hand in the air.

relief poured over you as you dashed up to kazuha's table, where you discovered the boy was also studying, with textbooks, a macbook, and a frappucino on the table.

"thank you," you nervously giggled, a smile rising to your lips. "it's extremely full of people here." nodding in accord, he inquired, "what would you like?" and added, "i'll be paying."

you blinked and shook your head, "no! it's alright, i can-" you were cut off for who knows how many times, "the macaroons taste good, would you like some too?"

eventually accepting kazuha's offer, the girl sighed in defeat, "sure, and a java chip shake." she answered, getting a nod from the boy before he took a tablet from the table, beginning to tap things onto it.

"what's the tablet for?" y/n wondered, tilting her head in uncertainty. he responded, his gaze stuck to the device, "this is where we take our orders, so we don't need to stand up and go to the counter."

you felt your mouth drop somewhat, right- this place is incredibly rich and offers a plethora of ways to make the lives of students more easier. you hummed back, closing your mouth and trying not to get carried away with your thoughts.

after a few moments, kazuha set the tablet down and turned to face you, while you retrieved your books and documents from your bag. "what would you be studying?" questioned kazuha.

"i'll study math first since that subject is such a pain." you showed him a math textbook, largely about calculus and statistics. an 'ohh' escaped kazuha's mouth, as he was about to say something

"kazuha! and y/n! can we please take a picture? i've heard so much about you two, but never got the chance to visit the host club," one of the females grumbled as girls approached the two's table with phones in hand.

kazuha's eyes looked over you as if they were asking for your permission, which you consented to. "of course, feel free to," kazuha responded, while the girls began posing for the camera.

they'd finally walked away after taking shots here and there. "aren't you supposed to be with the others? especially they generally stay in the music room 3?" a query flashed into your head once you realized something.

"well, unlike them, i actually study, like albedo. xiao and scaramouche usually get better grades, while venti and aether aren't particularly bright... but they've usually passed their tests," he stated briefly, to which you nodded in understanding.

"so, albedo is the smartest, right? since he's the smart type or whatever."

"precisely, now that i think about it. what kind are you? since all of us have corresponding types." kazuha asked as he sipped his frappucino, already engaged in discussion with the h/c-haired female he had been eager to know more recently.

"the hot type!" you said as a grin came on your lips. the boy had expected her to think for a while, but the girl had already answered firmly.

"hot type? are you sure?" he wondered to himself as he placed his palm under his chin as if he were contemplating. "of course, out of all of you guys," you bragged, "i'm far hotter, and i can also steal all of the girls."

kazuha chuckled at your response, "alright, if you say so, y/n."

END OF CHAPTER 5 !

⟶ chapter written: december 10 2021

chapter written: december 10 2021

istg if itto doesn't come home after farming his mats and artifacts for him. i won't ever write my fanfic idea for him 😭😭😭