What could be

(Armin's P.O.V)
I woke up in bed with some sort of pain in my head,was it a headache? Probably because of Eren and Jean's arguing again from last night. I got up and noticed the boys cabin was empty,I must had slept in! I quickly got up and got suited in my uniform,though the straps took longer than usual. I got on my boots and ran out the door and down the hall. If I didn't arrive on time I would have to jog the entire night for punishment!

When I got to the training grounds,I was glad to see that everyone was just now starting combat training. I jumped in the crowd to make it seem as if I've been there the whole time. I sighed and rubbed my head,something was wrong,I just wasn't myself today. I rubbed the bridge of my nose as I wondered off from the crowd. Shadis wasn't able to catch me,I usually blend in with everyone so I was fine for now.
I still had some trouble focusing for some strange reason,why?

I felt a crash to my body,I looked down to find that I had walked into Annie. No...not her of all people! I jumped back from her and quickly began apologizing. "O-oh my gosh Annie,I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you like that! I just couldn't see you since your so short,wait no! Y-you're not short at all!",I yelled in embarrassment.

Annie looked up at me and sighed,she didn't really care for our crash. She pulled back her bangs which were in her eyes vision. "Don't worry to much about it,Arlert.",she paused. "Why are you coming in this direction excatly.". I sighed and looked down at the ground then to Annie.
"I don't know...I don't know what's been with me this morning.".
"Maybe you need more rest...".
"Yeah...but I can't have Shadis making me do extra laps.".

Annie sighed and walked pass me saying. "Chose whatever is best for you.". I watched as she walked away to be paired up with Eren. I decided to go back to the cabin and lay down,I would pay for my tiredness on another day. I felt to sick to do any training for the rest of the day,I felt horribly sick. What happened to me?

(Annie's P.O.V)
It was dinner time and I was making sure not to make eye contact,that would only lead to conversation which I'm not the best at. I noticed Armin wasn't at dinner due to Eren's frantic asks about where he was. He's a smart boy,Armin is one of the smartest kids we got in 104th training corps,he'd be a good tactical officer if you ask me. He had guts to,he's just as fragile like all of us,but he always has guts. I don't know exactly why Armin would hang out with a loud mouth and dead glare giver,but I don't care. I don't care about Armin,I think.

A shadow crept over my shoulder,I looked behind myself to see Eren above my shoulder. I glare up at the brunette and sigh. "What is it.". Eren hands be a bowl of soup and says. "Hey,Annie could you quickly go and see if Armin's ok?".
"Why can't you do it,your a boy and I'm a girl, it's not allowed to go into a boys cabin if your a girl.", I said bluntly.
"Don't worry about it,all you have to do is knock on the door and see if he's ok. Please?".

I sigh and decide to take the soup to the boys cabin. I'm not an earns girl if you know what I mean. I held the soup in my right hand and knocked on the door with my left,I didn't hear an answer so I knocked again. Still nothing was heard till I decided to open the door. There Armin laid on his bed all covered up like a caterpillar in its cocoon. He looked very peaceful,a little to peaceful.

I walk up to Armin and set the soup on his nightstand. As soon as I walked away,I heard short breaths coming from the blonde,I turn around and notice his eyes were red shot. I ran to Armin and moved his eye lid up with my thumb. "Armin...hey Armin are you ok?", I ask,more concerned then I should have sounded. The blondes eyes were blood red which scared me,I noticed a bite on his right arm. I grabbed it and realized some sort of species must had bitten into his flesh and and given him poison.

I had to act quickly,I pulled Armin's hand close to my lips and began sucking out the poison. I would occasionally spit out the poison to make sure I didn't get sick myself. The poison felt weird against my tongue, it almost had a burning sensation to it. I noticed that Armin's white skin was coming back into a  pinker color. His breathing was better as well,good. I stopped and put his hand down back to his side.

"Armin...how do you feel?", I asked,leaning close to him. He wiped the sweat from his head and leaned up,I moved out of the way. "I...I still feel a bit dizzy.",Armin replied. I sat at the edge of his bed and looked at his arm. "Do you remember getting bit by anything?".
"N-no,not that I can recall.".
"I'm not very sure about what bit you,but your ok now.".

I got up but suddenly felt a tug on my hoodie,I look down to see Armin looking at me with his big blue eyes. "What is it.". He looks away as a hint of pink crosses his cheeks. "I uh...could you help me up?". I sigh once more and grab Armin's arm and put it over my neck,I held his waist close to mine.
It was kinda hard since Armin was a couple of inches taller than me but I really didn't care at this point.

Armin and I were able to walk to the door till he slipped back,and I went falling on top of him. When I opened my eyes,I noticed how close I was to Armin's face,I could feel my cheeks burning. Armin looked me deep in the eyes as if he was looking into my soul. I froze in a but of terror,I have never had a guy this close to me before. I felt strange I felt as if I...want to kiss him,no,that's wrong I can't do this. I can't!

I feel a soft brush against my lips,I look at Armin and I see that his eyes are closed. He's kissing me! I didn't know what to do at first but just relax,I slowly kissed him back. My heart was racing and my blood was pumping like crazy,it felt nice to kiss someone. I slowly closed my eyes and began kissing Armin back. Why was I doing this?

I deepen the kiss by grabbing a handful of Armin's blonde hair into the grasp of my hand. I felt a hand reluctantly go around my waist to pull my body closer to his. I smirk as Armin kissed my lips a couple more times. I jerk his head back as I slide my tongue along the bottom of the boys lip which made him shiver. I love it. I love him.

Suddenly,Armin jerks away from me and pushes me away,I look over to him as feel as if I have done some thing wrong. Then I notice Armin looking at the frame of the door,I look over to the door and noticed all of the 104th training corps there staring at us. My eyes widened and my cheeks became a bright red,I could see Armin covering his face with his hands. Not only did I just embarrass Armin, but myself as well. I clenched my hands into fists as I looked to everyone.
"Oh,Annie got some Armin hu?",Reiner said from in front of the door. I got up and began yelling at Reiner and chasing him down the hallway,he was so going to get beat for his little comment. I really can't believe myself right now. Why would I kiss Armin? Me of all people,and why him?

{the characters do NOT belong to me but to Hajime Isayama.}