Ch. 31 birth

(Armin's P.O.V)
It's finally the month. It's the month the baby will be born. It's right around Jean's birthday (April 7th) so the baby has to be coming soon. I still can't believe that Annie and I did it! We actually made love and now she's pregnant. I wonder if the baby will like me. I'm a bit awkward.

Having a baby must be hard. Having to take care of a small human who can't go to the bathroom on its own or feed its self and that's just the beginning. I'm a bit worried up to the point where I want to throw up! I'm very nervous to meet this child. Oh...crap. I just realized something. WHO'S GONNA DELIVER THE BABY!? I can't do that! I don't even know how!

I can't go and get a doctor to help Annie so that means that I just gotta help her when the baby comes. The only thing I know about when a baby comes is to make sure that the woman is breathing well and that she's pushing. I have to make sure that there is no complications! Oh my goodness I'm scared. I'm gonna lose my mind if I see her blood. Of course there's gonna be blood Arlert! Someone's going to be born!

I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me and saw Annie. She was glowing. Like fireflies at night. Absolutely beautiful. I felt heat on my cheeks and quickly looked away from her. "Armin? Are you ok?",Annie asked. She sounded worried. I turned back to her. "Y-Yeah! Of course. I'm just thinking is all.",I said with a worried expression.

Annie smiled. "Good. I was worried at first.",Annie said. She was holding her now big bump. It was so cute how she did that. She is so happy to have a baby that is soon to come. You could just see that look in her eyes as she looked down at her big tummy. She's as happy as ever.

I smiled as she walked away. I swear that she glows a bright light. It got late that night. Annie and I were working in the garden. She wasn't so far away from me. She was working on the strawberries. Her and her strawberries I swear. I smiled and went back on working on the tomatoes.

It had to be about midnight till I heard a loud thump. It wasn't a Titan thump but more of a falling thump. I got up and looked around and I couldn't see Annie anymore. I began to panic. If someone is here and their after Annie then I can't expect her to fight. She's pregnant for gods sake! I quickly got up and began looking around. It wasn't to long till I tripped over something big.

I looked down and saw Annie laying in the garden. She looked like she was in pain.
"Armin...my water just broke.".