Ch. 20 rise

(Armin's P.O.V)
I stayed next to Annie till it was noon. I waited for her but she never came out. I needed to find a way on how to save Annie. My wounds were getting bad and I couldn't care less. I just wanted Annie back. The titans weren't around so I was guessing that they were looking around in the walls.

I leaned back on to the crystal till I fell back. I noticed that a chunk of the crystal fell off. I looked to Annie and noticed that she was slowly breaking out of her crystal. I slowly got up and saw that her hand was coming free. I grabbed her hand and cried with tears of joy. Soon her head was breaking free then her waist then her complete body. I grabbed her in my arms and smiled. I...I was so happy.

Her eyes slowly opened. Her eyes...her beautiful crystal blue eyes. I buried my head in her neck and hugged her tight. I could feel her hand touch my back. "A-Armin...Armin your...your bleeding.",Annie whispered. I looked at her and smiled. "Y-Yeah...I know I-I'm sorry.",I said. She stared at me and wiped my tears away. "Armin...I...I have to tell you something...",Annie said. I smiled. "Anything!".
"I'm pregnant.".

When I heard those words my heart lift in my chest. Annie and I are gonna have a baby. I'm gonna be a father! I smiled and kissed Annie on the forehead. She made a weak smile and held onto me. "Let's...go home...",Annie said. I smiled and held her close to me. "Yeah...I was just about to say the same thing.".