Ch. 24 I quit

(Armin's P.O.V)
I knew they were going to come back but not so soon and so loud! The banging got louder. "ANNIE!!". I jumped a little and slowly opened the door. Renier came busting in and began looking around the living room. He noticed the stairs and began climbing them. Bertoldt came in and looked down at me. He had a different look in his eyes.

I took a few steps back. This was bad. They are going to take Annie away from me! Ymir came from behind Bertoldt with a straight expression you could say. She seemed like she didn't want to be here. I wouldn't blame her. Wait...does this mean that Ymir is a Titan as well?

(Annie's P.O.V)
I could hear loud bangs at the door. It woke me right up like it was a horrible nightmare. I got up and noticed Armin by the window in fear. Renier. He's come back. I ran into the extra room with all of the child furniture in it. I hide in the closet. This wasn't the best hiding place.

I could hear loud footsteps on the stairs. He was coming closer...and closer. I could hear him open Armin and I's bedroom door. I shivered by the way he yelled my name. "ANNIE! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN OUR MISSION?! YOU WERE GONNA SEE YOUR FATHER AGAIN!",Renier yelled.

Does that boy understand why I'm with Armin? I hate the idea of that mission! I quit the dumb thing! Armin and this child are my life now! Why can't they just leave me and let me be happy? I just want a normal life!

I heard him come into the room I was in. I could hear his heavy breathing. He was outraged. I heard footsteps to the closet. He opened the closet door and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down stairs. I yelled as he grabbed onto me. His grip was hurting me.

Armin ran up the stairs and stopped Renier right where he was. He had his hand up to Renier to make him stop. "Renier please--.",he was cut off. "ARMIN GET OUT OF MY WAY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!",Renier yelled. Armin frowned. What is going on with him.

Ymir sighed. "Renier,leave the two of them alone. Annie is obviously not liking what your doing.",Ymir said with a bit of an angered expression on her face. Renier looked to her and then to me. "I don't care! She's coming back with us!",Renier said as he pushed Armin. He pushed really hard and knocked Armin right off his feet. Armin fell down the stairs and hit his head really hard.

I lost my mind. I began scratching and beating Renier. "YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU KILLED ARMIN!!",I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks. Renier blocked and picked me up and ran down the stairs. Ymir was upset. "Can't you frickin tell that the girl is pregnant?! LEAVE HER ALONE! Stop becoming what you transform into!",Ymir yelled.

Renier sneered. He let me down and looked me in the eyes. "Let's just see how long he can love a monster!",Renier said as he ran out the door. Bertoldt walked to me and hugged me tightly. "Annie...I love you...please come back.",Bertoldt whispered in my ear. I frowned and looked him in the eyes. "No...I'm...I'm sorry...",I said looking down.

Ymir walked out of the house calling out for Bertoldt to come along. He looked back at her,but before he left,he kissed me. On the lips. I was shaking. Then...they were gone. I stood there in shock. Armin was laying on the ground bleeding to death and all I could do was stand there in shock.

....I'm so scared....