Ch. 13 happy?

(Armin's P.O.V)
Bertoldt has shaking as he looked to me. He was very nervous and that was easy to read. I tried to stay as calm as I could. I don't want to trigger anything from him. It seemed as Eren wasn't able to get Renier but got him beat pretty good. Mikasa was mending to him. I hope she knows that I had to do what I had to do. Renier came out of his Titan and hurried over to the three of us. He seemed out of breath and a bit angry.

He snarled at me. He looked down at Annie and then back at me. "R-Reiner...B-Bertoldt....guys. I don't know what the heck is going on,but, please listen to me...I...I need Annie.",I said calmly but a bit shakey. They looked at each other. "You wouldn't understand Armin. You would even co sider us whatever you considers...friends? Comrades? What now...monsters?",Reiner said. He choked a bit when he spoke as if it was painful to talk about. I felt bad.

"I....I consider you guys like family. We always hung out! Isn't that right Reiner? At the mess hall we would have these amazing talks about how to improve my combat skills' B-Bertoldt...we would talk about your home...y-your village! We can still all be friends.",I said with a small smile creeping on my lips. It probably wasn't a pretty look.

"It can't always be the same Armin...your a smart boy...but you can't take back what we did.", Renier said looking to the ground. I rolled my lips back and grasped some of my blonde hair in my hands. "Renier...I...I love Annie...and I know she loves me as well...please...just-just let me be with her...I...I want her to be happy,but to be happy with me.",I said. My eyes were burning. It hurt.

Bertoldt seemed to be crushed by what I said since he had a big crush on Annie. Renier seemed a bit shocked. "Armin...Annie would want to go back to her father. She wasn't here for you! She...she's with us!".
"Renier...please.".
"NO! Ar...Armin you don't understand! She's not coming!".
"Please Renier! IM BEGGING YOU!!",I yelled as tears began running down my cheeks. I never knew I loved Annie so much...but...she's become something that I can't explain. Renier noticed that the military was coming after them. He looked to me and then down.

"F-fine...we have a safe house beyond the wall...you'll be safe there...but I warn you...we will come back for Annie.",Renier said. Bertoldt reluctantly gave up Annie. I finally had her in my arms...thank god.