Ch. 28 comfort

(Annie's P.O.V)
I let out a sight,but not the kind of sigh you do when your annoyed. The kind of sigh I did was when you finally just let out your emotions. It's when you can't hold it in anymore. I quit the the fight with my emotions and began crying. I didn't care if I was loud when I weeped.

I fell to the ground and began letting it all out. Why can't I just be happy with Armin? Why can't we just be with each other and be happy again? This is the worst pain I have ever felt! I couldn't stop crying. I sounded like a young girl screaming and crying because she lost her favorite doll.

I could barley see Armin since my tears were making everything around me a blur. I began hiccuping as I tried to stop crying. Armin ran to my side. He tried to help me up but I just pushed him away. He can't love a monster right?

He can't love me. He will never love me. I'm a horrible monster who shouldn't exist! This child will be born from a horrible mother! I hate myself for being the way I am. I should have left with Renier and Bertoldt! He won't ever love me again!

I wiped my tears away and covered my face with my hands. I just can't stop crying. Knowing that your loved one will never love you again or remember all of your precious memories with each other. It's a horrible,horrible feeling. Please let this nightmare end.

"Annie? Are you ok?!",Armin asked. Why does he care all of a sudden? I'm a monster right? Someone he won't ever love again. "I'm...I-m a m-m-monster....and...you could...you could never love me...a-again. So...don't...don't help me or worry.",I said. "A-Annie...I may not love you...and you still might be a threat to humanity but...your still my friend. I don't want to see you like this.",Armin said in a calm voice.

I turned my head to him. I felt more tears come out from my eyes and on to my now pink skin. I put my arms around Armin's neck and cried. He reluctantly put his arms around me. Even if Armin did lose his memories he's still kind. He's not the kind of boy to judge or to hate. He still some what cares for me.

I'm sorry Armin. I will try and help you remember again...