Ch. 21 Annie and Armin

(Annie's P.O.V)
Having a child inside of you is an amazing experience. I just couldn't believe that Armin and I had made something...something incredible. I'm...I'm so happy. I'm gonna be a mother! I've even saw a tiny bump today! I hope I don't get to big. Armin wants to see me with a huge stomach. I disagree.

My food habits have been changing a bit. Anytime Armin makes some kind of meat I get sick. I think I've been making him upset due to me always getting an attitude with him. Thank god he's a sweetheart. Armin is pretty passive so some stuff dosen't bother him to much. Our life together has been great for about five months.

I've been carrying the little thing for some time. If it's a girl I'll name it Sofia if it's a boy then it's Armin jr. Armin likes the names Cindy and Jack. He already knows that were calling the baby what I want. I'm the one carrying it after all! So it's gonna be named my way.

Today Armin wouldn't stop smiling at me. His face was bright red. He couldn't stop rubbing my little bump. He wanted to see if the baby would kick. I guess it wasn't exactly up for it. I could kinda feel it moving around anytime he talked to it. He would always say goodnight to it or just say little things like 'I love you' and 'I can't wait to see you'. Honestly he is to happy to see that baby,but I am to.

I like to lay in bed and look out the window. I didn't expect myself to soon become a mother. I thought I would be destroying humanity with Bertoldt and Renier...but...things have changed a lot. I'm happy with what I am and who I am. I just wish that...well...I could see my father again. I know he wouldn't approve of this.