Ch. 11 a war

(Annie's P.O.V)
I was able to reach the battle. I'm not as big as the colossal or the armored. Renier took notice to me and walked over to me with hesitance. I looked at him...no...I glared at him and did my stance. He seemed confused as he took a small step back. I kept my fists up as a sign that I am no longer his comrade...his friend.

Renier shook his head and charged at me. Getting through his armor is a real challenge. I'll really have to work hard on him. I quickly crystallized my left arm and hit him right in the face. He slowly moved his head to me and tried to hit me with his right hand. I move away and quickly dodge.

Renier tried to tackle me down but I crystallized almost all of my body so it was a struggle for him to get me. I hit him continuously on the head. I screamed as I beat him. I can't really explain the pain and anger that I had to them...it's...it's hard. I could have had a normal life and not be in this huge mess. I caused to many deaths now...and I can't take away my sins...oh god someone help me.

Before I knew it,Eren came out of nowhere and attacked Renier. I don't think Eren has the intention to help me. His eyes were glowing blue which meant that he's fired up. I look at him in some kinda shook and blood spilled out of his fingers due to his knock to the head with Renier. I looked at him and noticed how he slowly began to calm down. Gotta give points to the loud mouth.

Renier slowly got up and tackled Eren. I turned and ran to Bertoldt. He walked through the city as if it was a stroll through the park. I knew deep down he was suffering from all the pain. I crystallized my finger tips and quickly climbed up the wall. I made sure that he would be able to see me.

Out from the corners of my eyes I saw blood. My blood. I looked to my side and saw Mikasa with an angered look on her face. I'll have to swat that fly. She was trying to cut off all of my fingers so that I could fall. She was about to slice again till something hit her. I saw something...no...someone. Armin?