Ch. 19 come back

(Armin's P.O.V)
I ended up at the forest and noticed that most of the titans were gone. I saw something shinning below the tree branch I was on. I quickly swooped down and found myself looking down at a crystal like thing. It was hard to explain what it was but it was strange. Was Annie here? She must had left one of her crystalized fingers here. I went off to search for her.

I had been searching for Annie for the whole night. I was scared out of my mind. I was loosing blood and I didn't know where in the heavens Annie was. The sun was rising and so were the titans. I was going back to the safe house till I looked down and saw something that made my heart fall. I noticed that the crystal wasn't one of Annie's titans finger...it was Annie herself!

I smacked into one of the branches by not seeing where I was going since my eyes were fixed on Annie. I fell to ground and cut my back open. I could feel the blood pouring out of me. It was horrible. I think I broke my 3DMG so it was no use for me now. This was bad.

I crawled over to Annie and was able to climb up on top of her crystal. I sat there staring at her. She looked happy...almost peaceful in a sense. Tears fell on the crystal...they were my tears. I made a weak smile. I'm such a horrible person for not keeping her safe...I'm just...a monster. A monster.

"H-Hey...",I choked out. "I...I always thought you were a jewell,but I never thought you would turn into one.",I said with a weak laugh. I looked over at the sun and then back to Annie. "So...is that it?....your gonna stay in there forever?...after all that we've been through...your gonna give up? Annie...please just....just come back. I...I need you now and forever...please Annie.". I looked down at her and noticed that nothing was happening. I felt rage boil inside of me.

I began pounding on the crystal till my hand was getting bruised. "ANNIE! WE WERE GONNA HAVE A NORMAL LIFE TOGETHER!! WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED!! I-I WANTED TO SEE YOU IN A WHITE DRESS!! I...I...I wanted to see you pregnant...I wanted  to have a baby with you...I...we had dreams together...we had what I thought was love...",I stopped talking and there was a gap of silence. I put my head down on the crystal and cried silently. Tears ran down my cheeks and my hands were at my sides. "Annie...please come back to me...",I whispered as the sun rouse.