Ch. 14 safe house

(Annie's P.O.V)
I woke up to someone by my side. It was a bit blurry till I realized it was Armin. He leaned close to my face only inches away. I smiled. "A-Annie? Are you feeling ok?",Armin asked. I nodded and slowly leaned up. My hands on my back and my stomach. "Annie! Your still hurt,you need to relax and lay down.",Armin said with a worried expression.

"Where...where did bertoldt go?",I asked rubbing the back on my head. My hair was out. "Well...they actually agreed on letting me stay with you...so we're in the safe house.",Armin said looking around and then back to me. "What's the catch."
"Catch?".
"What do they want in return? Did they force you to do anything?".
"N-no! They just...well... They said that they're gonna come back to get you later once everything is settled.".
"Of course...I don't want to be in that stupid mission anymore...all it did was cause me pain.",I said feeling a cut in the back of my head...it was slowly healing.

"How long ago did all of this happen?",I asked. Armin thought for a moment then spoke. "About eight hours ago. Everyone back in the walls are moving into Sina...they won't last long.",Armin said looking to the window. I could see some sort of hurt in his eyes,but, this kind was a hurt to others. I had to snap him out of it quick. "Hey...look at me Armin!",I yelled as I did a little tap on his cheek. He looked down to me with a confused look. I leaned up and gave him a little peck on the lips causing him to blush a little. I just smile.

Armin smiled back and grasped my hand in his. He was very gentle to me which I absolutely loved about him. Not to mention that he would definitely risk his life to save me. I really love him. I'm glad to have him with me. He helped me up to the bedroom. He kept on asking if I was ok with every step we took. He's very cautious. Once we got to the bedroom, Armin slowly laid me down on the bed. I looked up and him and held my index finger out and moved it as a sign for Armin to come close to me. He blushed and already knew what I wanted. A good nights kiss.

That night Armin laid by my side so that I wouldn't have to be alone. I cuddled up close to him as the night got colder. Winter must be coming. Not good. I could feel Armin shivering. He was cold too. I don't know what to do now...I guess all I can do is be ready for when Renier and Bertoldt come back with the others...I can't let anything happen...I can't lose Armin. He's all I got now.

I think...