~The end~

(Armin's P.O.V)
My eyes widened with shock. It's happening! It's really happening! What do I do?! Oh crap! I gotta get Annie inside right now! I noticed how Annie began having contractions or whatever you call it. I grabbed her and tried to pick her up but failed in the process. I had to drag Annie all the way to the house which wasn't so far away.

I laid Annie down on the floor and then quickly ran to go get a towel. I laid the towel out in front of Annie's legs. Ok...you can do this Armin. I spread Annie's leg and took off her undergarments. I really want to pass out right now but I can't. Annie was sweating like crazy and her face was completely red. I ran to her side and held on to her hand. "O-ok A-Annie...just take a few breaths a--.",I was cut off. "WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING!! GOD ARMIN IT HURTS!!",Annie said as she crushed my hand. I whimpered and held back some tears.

I took about three minutes for me to get my hand broke free from Annie. This is going to be a very long night. I don't know how long this baby will like to stay in Annie but it needs to come out right now! I can't get my hand crushed by Annie again. She keeps screaming in pain. She needs to be quiet! I don't want her to attract whatever is out there! Ok...time to come out into the world little one.

~Time Skip~

I slowly cut the cord to the child and Annie and wrapped the baby in the towel. My god...I don't know how to explain this but,the little thing was so...so beautiful. I can't believe that I helped create the baby. "Wha-what is it...?",Annie asked still a bit tired from giving birth. I looked up at her and smiled with tears running down my cheeks. I smiled and said. "It's a baby girl.". Annie smiled and reached out to see her.

I slowly gave the baby to Annie and sat by her side. She laid there staring at the baby. I propped her head on my knee. The baby was being to quiet thankfully. Annie cried. "So...so your the one who's been kicking in their..hu?",Annie joked. I giggled.

"What are we gonna call her?",I ask. Annie looked up at me and smiled. "I like Cindy.",Annie said. I smiled and rubbed Cindy's head. She slowly fell asleep in Annie's arms. I leaned down to Annie. "I'm so glad...that I stayed...I'm so glad that I'm here with you a-and this baby." I said. Annie smiled. "I love you Armin.". "I love you to...Annie.",I said.

"Hey Armin...Armin wake up!",I felt some pushes to my shoulder till I woke up to see Eren by my side. "Gosh Armin! You sure are a deep sleeper!",Eren said. "Now hurry up! We're gonna be late!",Eren exclaimed. I slowly got up and looked at my arms. "It...was a dream?",I asked. Eren ran out the door. I quickly got on my clothes and gear.

I ran out the door and on to the training grounds. I noticed that everyone was there. I mean everyone! I smiled and found Annie. I ran to her and smiled. "A-Annie!",I yelled. She looked at me a bit surprised. "Yes Arlert?",Annie asked. I was out of breath and smiled. I looked to her and said. "Annie...I love you.".

The End.