Ch. 9 what do you choose?

(Armin's P.O.V)
Annie and I have been together for about two weeks. We shared laughs together...tears...joy. I'm guessing this is what love is. Annie seemed to smile a bit more maybe it's more of a smirk. I felt as if most of my troubles were gone,but, something was bothering me. I would look out the window and wonder what everyone was doing back at the military. Did Eren and Mikasa miss me? Have they graduated yet?

Today, Annie and I decided to clean up a bit more around the house. I was sweeping and she was dusting off some carpets. It was peaceful with all of the nature around us. I liked it. We were able to go outside and feed some of the birds. It was funny when about twenty birds came and decided that Annie's head was somewhat a birds nest. I was almost laughing up to the point where I'd fall to the ground holding my stomach. She didn't find it all to funny.

I looked to Annie and smiled,she smiled back. Suddenly the ground shook causing the both of us to fall to the floor. A loud ringing noise entered my ears causing me to cover them. Annie did the same. After the loud sound,I got up and ran to the window. What on earth was going on?!

(Annie's P.O.V)
No...no...NONONONONONONONO!! Not now! Why are they doing this now?! Why did Bertoldt break the wall?! They must be on an edge! No...I...I need to protect Armin! I can't...I can't lose him!