Ch 5. Information

(Annie's P.O.V)
Armin and I ran to a village not to far from wall rose. The rain made my hair soaking wet and Armin's too. I couldn't help this feeling of joy in my heart,were we really going to do this? Could I possibly escape from my past? All I know is to trust Armin now.

We found ourselves in a small house in the woods,it was run down but still was able to live in. I kicked open the door as dust came rushing out of the house, I coughed as I walked inside. Armin followed from behind. The house was brown and had a couch and a small rocking chair in the corner. There were curtains and some windows that needed to be dusted off but otherwise everything was ok.

I dusted off the couch and fell on it, I covered my face with my hands and sighed. Armin sat next to me and patted my shoulder. "I'm sure they won't find us here.",Armin said. I look up at him and sigh once more. "So...you wanna know about my shifting powers?",I ask. He nodded a yes.
"I can shift into a Titan,a skinless titan that can turn itself into crystal. My father gave me this power,I never wanted it. I was stationed here in the walls to find more shifters like me. So far,all we found was Eren.".
"We?".
"Reiner and Beartoldt.".

Armin looked at the ground and sighed. "Wha-what kind of shifters are they?",he asked. I looked to the side and then into his blue eyes.
"Beartoldt,the colossal and Reiner...armored.".