Ch. 10 leave me...

(Annie's P.O.V)
I ran up to the window and pushed Armin back. His eyes were widened so he already knew. "Armin...you...",I couldn't finish myself. He looked terrified. I never wanted to see his eyes looking at me with fear. I ran outside of the house and got a better look at what was going on.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Bertoldt wasn't only kicking a hole in the wall,but he was walking through it. He was breaking the wall completely! I could hear footsteps behind me which belonged to Armin. I turn to see him even more disturbed. He looked to me with his lips in a straight line. "Annie",he paused. "What are you going to do?".

I looked to Armin and then to Bertoldt. "I...I have to try and stop them...",I said with a upsetting look. Armin nodded. I had to get far away from Armin so that he would get injured in my transformation. Once I transformed, I only had one thing or goal you could say. Protect Armin.

I looked back and noticed how astonished he looked. He had never seen me in my Titan form so this was new for him. I looked to Bertoldt and noticed Renier by his side. I began running as fast as I could to the two of them. I noticed the mp's and survey corps were coming together to fight while the garrison were trying to keep the Titan back but failed in the process. Sooner or later bertoldt's going to make it to wall Sina...the capital. I have to hurry.

(Armin's P.O.V)
I can't let her do this alone...even if it kills me...I'll stand by Annie's side...even...if I die...