Ch. 27 truth

(Annie's P.O.V)
I couldn't sleep in our bedroom last night since Armin was in there. I tried to sleep on the couch but my tummy was getting bigger. It was very unsettling through out the night. I really hope that Armin will remember everything...please let him remember. I can't live without him.

The next morning I noticed Armin walking around the house. I got up and rubbed my eyes. He looked at me and frowned. "Annie? Why don't we have our uniforms? And...what's going on outside? Were near the forest...were near where the titans are.",Armin said. He was catching on. He's so smart,but why couldn't he just be dumb for once in his life?

"Like I told you before,it's a training mission for--.",I was cut off. "Annie...you've gained a couple of pounds!",Armin said with a surprised expression. I held my bump and looked down at my toes. Heh...I can't even see them now.

"Armin...I need you to listen to me for a moment..."
"Yeah,what is it?"
"Armin...the walls fell..."
"Wha...what?"
"The walls fell...because of Bertoldt and Renier."
"Them? How could they possibly do that?"
"They...they are the colossal and armored titans...and I'm the female titan."

Armin froze in fear. Those eyes,the eyes that would look into your soul and find who you truly are. My heart stopped. "What? Is this some kind of joke? It's...it's not very funny you know.",Armin said with a worried expression. I shook my head no. "It's not Armin...it's been a long time. The walls fell down and you stayed with me...and now.",I paused to look down at my bump. "Now...were gonna have a baby.",I said. 

Armin's eyes widened as he moved away. He almost fell down but was able to grab a chair by that time. He rubbed his head and grunted in pain. I ran to his side but to be stopped by his hand that went up to my face. "N-no...your lying! I wouldn't get you pregnant! I don't like in th-that way! I don't...I don't love you Annie! If I loved you then I would remember everything right? I couldn't have gotten you pregnant!",Armin exclaimed.

I clutched my chest with on hand and with the other I held my bump. Tears came strolling down my cheeks. I felt so hurt. Reniers words ran in my ears 'lets just see how long he can love a monster'. That's right Annie. Don't forget your place...don't forget what you really and truly are.

A monster...