Chapter 2. fight

(Annie's P.O.V)
It was combat again this evening,I had already gone through half of the trainees. Of course from Eren I was praised by my techniques,they weren't that big of a deal for me. Eren laid there on the ground as I put my hands on my hip,he had the same naive expression. I sighed and moved my bangs from my face,the brunette decided to open his big mouth at that time.
"Hey, Annie,do you like Armin?",Eren asked,getting up from the ground. I stared at him for a moment then said. "No.".

"Are you sure,you were kissing hi--.",he was quickly cut off by my kick to his leg and my arm to his neck,he was back in the same position. I didn't want to deal with the loud mouth anymore so I left him there for Mikasa to come after me for later. I noticed Armin standing in the middle of the training grounds,the instructor was coming by. This could only mean one thing,I'd have to fight Armin. It's never been my intention to hurt the little blonde but I won't have my grade down because of this useless tactic. I put up my stance and looked him in the eyes. I...kinda like his eyes...only because their blue,that's all.

Armin's blue eyes widened in shock when he saw me ready to fight,I think he noticed my side glacé to the instructor. He nodded and grabbed the wooden knife from the ground that was already beside him. He charged forward and I hit his right leg causing him to fall. I then kicked with my right leg and hit Armin upside the head causing him to black out. The instructor took notice in our battle and dusted off the whole knocking Armin out thing. I kinda felt bad for having to fight him like this,but it won't matter soon...nothing will.

It was evening now,I was outside watching Sasha do an extra lap with her being caught stealing meat from the instructor. I don't understand that girl one bit. I got bored and walked down the hallway and suddenly thought of Armin. Why would he pop in my head at a time like this? I sigh and walk to the infirmity,I turned the corner and found him in a room with his head bandaged. He seemed to be awake,he looked at me when I slightly opened the door.

He smiled and told me to come in,I did so of course. I came in and shut the door behind me,I walked over to a stool by his small bed. I put my hand in my lap as I stared at him.
"How is everyone?",Armin asked,trying to start a conversation.
"Their fine,Sasha got a couple of laps though.".
He laughed. "Yeah,that's expected from Sasha....so,about last night.".
"We don't have to--.".
"No,we kinda do...Annie...I think...I think I like you,but like as a girlfriend. I wanted to ask if you um...wanted to uh,you know go out?".
I sighed and got up. "No,I don't like you like that,plus you would be making a big mistake  being with me.".
"B-but I really like you Annie! You seemed to like me to when we kissed each other! Didn't you feel just a bit happy when we kissed?".

I paused and thought a moment,do I like Armin...would he like a monster like me? I looked over at him and said. "If you new the real me,you wouldn't even be able to look at me...".
"What? But Annie...I...I love you! I really do,I want to know the real you!".
I shook my head as anger began to boil inside of me.
"No Armin,stop. I must have kicked you to hard in the head.".
"NO! I'm just fine I know what I'm talking about Annie! I really like you,and I just ask why you don't love me back?!".
"It's not just that I don't love you back...I just...I'm...I'm a monster Armin.".
"Maybe you can change Annie! Maybe I can help you change!".
"NO ARMIN YOU CANT SO STOP!",I yelled at the top of my lungs. A silence occurred after my yell. I stood there trying to hold back tears.
"What's wrong with you Annie?",Armin asked with a sad expression. I looked him in the eyes and said. "I'm just like them,I'm a monster...I'm a Titan shifter.".