Ch. 16 days go by

(Armin's P.O.V)
If my studies are right, then it has been about a year since the break of the walls. Humanity has gone into hiding underground and the world really did go crazy. A lot of things have changed during those months. Annie hasn't been doing to well lately. She's been really sick and I hope it's nothing serious. She's been getting very mad at me to. Not to mention the vomit.

She really is becoming more hungry and I'm kinda weirded out. Today I was working in on the garden. We had strawberries and some oranges. Annie really likes the strawberries,so I grow a lot of them for her. I like to think that this is just a normal life with a normal couple.  Like were just normal human beings in love.

It soon became dark and I could hear Annie calling my name. I walked inside and  noticed Annie sitting on the couch looking a bit tired. I walked over to her. "Uh..wh-what's the matter Annie?", I asked. She looked at me and then put her head down. Why was she acting so weird. I put my hand on her back and patted her. "Annie? Are you sick again?",I asked with concern.

Annie looked up at me with a smile and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss. It was very passionate. My cheeks felt warm as I closed my eyes. Annie was getting down to it. She began unbuttoning my shirt. I felt a shiver go down my spine a quickly pulled away. "U-uh...a-Annie...what is up with you lately?",I asked. It wasn't the first time Annie and I did the...well...you know.

Annie smirked and pulled me back in. "I just couldn't keep my hands off you...sorry.",Annie said. Her cheeks were red. She was being very flirty. I gave in and made love to Annie. She's been wanting to do it for weeks and sooner or later she will get pregnant. I don't think she will but it could be a possibility...

(Writers P.O.V)
Large shadows lurked in the dark. They are hungry and they will kill...how long can Armin and Annie stay? Or...how long can they live?