Ch 6. Do you?

(Armin's P.O.V)

I was astonished by what Annie had told me,so,that means that Reiner and Beartoldt were some kind of spy's. Were the two of them even my friends? I frowned and looked at my hands that were in a twine. I sighed and got up from the couch. "I'm sure there's some rooms upstairs. We can stay in them.",I said as I walked over to the stairs. The stairs made loud creaking noises as I walked up the steps,the rooms in the house were a bit dirty,but it would have to do. I coughed a bit by the dust in my way and began waving my hand in the air to push the dust away from my nose. There was two bedrooms,one for Annie and one for me.

Annie came up from behind me and tapped my shoulder. I jumped a little then looked to Annie. "So,were sleeping in different rooms?",she asked with a blank expression. I looked to her room and nodded. Annie didn't look to happy,she walked passed me and looked around in the room. "Well uh,I'm gonna just go and check out the other--.",I was cut off. "You're sleeping here...I want you close to me.",Annie said with her arms crossed.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm by the second,I nodded and walked into the room,shutting the door behind me. I walked on the other side of the bed away from Annie,I felt like she wanted to pick her own side. We had an awkward silence till I slowly sat on the bed,Annie followed my lead. I could tell that she was staring at me, ok,it was more like it felt like she was staring at me. "I uh,hope you like it here.",I said with a nervous stutter.

Annie crossed her legs and looked to me. "I'll get use to it...we will have to clean though.". Annie then moved close to me on the bed and tapped my shoulder. I turned around,she gave me a kiss on the lips. It was a sweet and genuine kiss,a sweet kiss. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I turned over to face Annie better and kissed her back. I put my hand on Annie's cheek to hold her closer to me. My heart was pounding and my breathing was going a bit crazy,Annie was doing just fine. I could feel Annie make a small smile on my lips,I couldn't help but smile as well.

"I...I thought you didn't love me.",I said a bit out of breath. Annie's smile dissapered. "Well...I didn't know how you would feel about me being a monster.",Annie said as she peeled her lips back. My smile had disappeared   as well, I didn't know how to feel with Annie calling herself a monster. It hurt to know that she was hurting inside,how long has she been in pain? What are the secrets Annie has been keeping away from me? Will my plan for us even work?