Ch. 18 little baby

(Annie's P.O.V)
I felt uneasy during the night. I noticed Armin wasn't in bed when I turned over to cuddle him. I got up and rubbed my eyes and cheeks. I went down stairs and heard a loud scream. I could hear pounding noises. A Titan. My eyes widened as I ran outside and saw a fifteen meter titan ready to eat Armin.

I quickly transformed. As I went into my Titan form I hit the Titan with my arm. I hit it hard enough to make its head spin off causing its arm to loosen Armin. I quickly grabbed Armin and noticed some blood coming from his side. Dear god...Armin...please don't be dead! Please.

I noticed a herd of titans coming from the forest and I knew what I had to do. I put Armin in the garden so that it was a little more challenging to see him. It was already dark so the titans should be at their weakest now. I laid Armin down and began running into the forest. I knew my scream would attract multiple titans to come and eat my flesh.

I'm worried a bit. I don't have any extra 3DMG so it would be challenging to get away. I would have to sneak away while the titans were at it with my flesh. I might die tonight...and most likely the same for Armin. I still will take my chances. I have to at lest try and keep the titans away so that Armin dosen't die. Hopefully.

When I got to the forest I looked around and noticed a branch that wasn't so high up so I could possibly get on the branch. I then made a blood shivering scream. I could hear loud footsteps coming after me. Good. I noticed the titans running towards me at a very fast pace. I quickly tried to get out of my Titan but my flesh was stuck to my titan. I'm a goner. There is only one result that I can do.

(Armin's P.O.V)
I was just about to black out till I saw a bright light in the forest. Was that Annie? What was going on? I slowly got up and wobbled to the house. I found my 3DMG from when the walls came down. It wasn't in the best shape but it would have to do. I got the gear on and was already out of breath. I felt pain in my side.

I must had broken one of my ribs. Dang it. I had to leave. I don't want Annie to be in danger. I...have to go and help her. I have to.

(Annie's P.O.V)
I closed my eyes and completely crystalized myself. As I did so,I put my hand over my stomach and smiled. "I'm sorry...little one...".