Ch 8. Life?

(Annie's P.O.V)
I woke up next to Armin which made me smile just a tiny bit. He looked...cute. I could hear chirping outside it must had been morning. I slowly got up from the bed and ran my fingers through my light, blonde hair. I never imagined myself with Armin. I never imagined myself with anyone in fact.

I decided to make some breakfast for Armin. I'm not the best cook,but,I'm sure he will appreciate it. I made a small batch of eggs and poured a small glass of milk for him. I set the food out on the table and waited for him. I never knew that I cared so much on his opinion for me. It was strange.

After a while,Armin came down stairs still a bit out if it. I quickly noticed and straightened my back and crossed my fingers. He seemed surprised to see that I had made him some food. He smiled and sat across from me. He seemed...really happy. Wait...my cheeks are really warm am...I blushing?

I turn my head away from Armin trying to hide my blush from him. It wasn't long till he was done eating. He cleaned up after himself and came back to sit across from me. He put his hand on top of mine. I looked over and noticed a genuine smile on his face. His face was glowing. He looked like an angel.

"Annie...",he paused. "I...love you...a lot.",Armin said looking down at our hands. He intertwined them together. I look down at our hands as well and make a small smile. I grip on Armin's slim fingers. "I...love you too...Armin.",it felt as if those words came out like it was a normal thing to say. This was love...wasn't it?