Ch. 25 memories

(Annie's P.O.V)
It took me a while till I could get back control of my body. I ran to the bathroom and got out a towel and ran to Armin's body. I laid his towel under his head. He was loosing a lot of blood. I began to panic since I had no idea of what to do.

Armin's skin was going ghost pale and his pink lips were becoming some dark grey color. He's dying. I tried to stop the bleeding by applying pressure to Armin's head. Not working. I got up and found some left over thread and a needle. I ran back to Armin and began working on him. The left side of his forehead was cut open.

It took me about fifty minutes till I knew that the bleeding had stopped. I got a new towel that was a bit wet. I put it over his head since he had some kind of fever. Please live Armin. I can't lose you now...you haven't even seen our child yet. Please Armin.

"Armin...honey....can you hear me? I love you. This child loves you too.",I said as I put my hand over my bump. A kick. I smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Armin...please...open your eyes...for me?",I asked. No response. I closed my eyes and moved away from him for a bit.

After a couple of hours,Armin came to. I moved to him and smiled. Armin's alive! I hugged him tight. "ARMIN!! Oh thank god your ok!",I said as I pressed my forehead to his,making sure not to hit his wound. Armin looked confused. I looked him in the eyes and rubbed his cheek. "Their gone...there gonna let me stay...we can finally be happy.",I said.

"Um... Annie? Where are we and who are you talking about?".

My heart froze...don't tell me....he lost his memories.