Ch. 30 soon

(Annie's P.O.V)
Just one more month. Just one more month and I'll have this baby. I kept in mind of Armin's little calendar in his head before everything went down hill. It's been three months since Armin lost his memory. He's slowly remembering things. He remembers us cleaning and talking about the baby. He has asked me about how we...well...did it. That was an awkward conversation. He seems to be very curious about our whole relationship. It seems that Armin can only remember sounds or certain voices or tiny little conversations.

Armin can't stop looking at my bump. It has gotten bigger. I don't really care up to this point about my weight. My back has been hurting really bad though and I can't stop peeing. I'm trying my hardest not to get so moody with Armin but it's pretty hard to do. Pregnancy is not an easy thing. AT ALL. I can never get comfortable in the bed and I can't seem to ever sleep! I swear that the bed is covered with pillows all around me!

Don't get me wrong. Having a child is a very magical experience. Having something grow inside of you can feel a bit weird but at the same time your thinking "I'm carrying a human being inside of me". It's hard to explain but I'm happy when I look at my big bump. I can't help but to smile wide and blush. I just wish Armin could be happy about the baby with me.

Today Armin came in my room. I wasn't doing anything really,just laying down. Armin came inside and sat down at the edge of the bed next to me. He seemed nervous. He couldn't stop twiddling his fingers and it was a bit annoying. "Uh...A-Annie....I don't know if you uh...if you um remember but uh...remember how we talked about me remembering our first kiss?",Armin asked. I nodded a yes. "Yeah? What about it.". He couldn't look at me. "Well um...I just remembered something...I mean I really did remember something.",Armin said.

I tried my best to lean up in the bed but pretty much failed. "What? What did you remember?",I asked. Armin looked at me. His face was bright red. "Well uh...I remember the first time  we kissed and wh-when we did it and when you told me you were pregnant.",Armin said. My eyes widened and I smiled wide. "So you remember everything now?!",I exclaimed. Armin shook his head no. "N-No...I still don't remember that war you told me about or you becoming a crystal thing. Sorry.",Armin said looking down.

I smiled and rubbed Armin's cheek. "That's ok Armin. I'm just glad you remember some things. It's better than nothing right?",I asked. Armin smiled. A real smile! "Yeah...I guess.". "So...is that all you had to tell me?",I asked. Armin shook his head no. "Uh...n-no...I also wanted to do this.". I felt a small peck on my cheek from Armin. My face became red. I looked at him as he suddenly looked down at his hands. I smiled. "Come on...lets get some sleep.",I said. Armin smiled and nodded yes. We both snuggled with each other once again.