Ch 3. Escape

(Armin's P.O.V)
I laid there in my bed staring at Annie,did she just say that she was a Titan shifter? I look at her with wide eyes,I could not speak  by how astonished I was. Annie stood there with her eyebrows narrowed and a glimpse of sadness in her eyes,which I've never noticed before till now.
"So...you're going to report me? I guess you loving me isn't a chance.",Annie said. I look down in a confused manner. I look back to Annie. "I...that would be the right thing to do.",I say,it was really hard to come out with.

"Yeah,I thought so...if you say anything,I won't hesitate to kill you.",Annie said. She then walked out of the room and slammed the door. I laid there trying to decided if I should tell my friends or not,I could be killed if I say anything about what Annie just told me. I sulk and cover up my face as I feel tears pouring out of my eyes.

(Annie's P.O.V)
After I had left the infirmity,I had ran off into the woods crying. I never cry but,this was so strange for me. I ran as fast as I could into the woods till I got hit in the head with a branch. It knocked me out cold,it was raining and was damp. Nobody would know that I would be out here.thats a good thing. I laid in the mud till the next day would come around,I could wait for that long.

The next morning I woke up to rain drops on my cheeks,I rose up from the mud and looked around. I could hear Eren yelling my name,I quickly got up and began running again,I felt a pain on my side but I ignored it. The footsteps from behind me got louder and louder till I fell to the ground and hid under one of the trees. I could see some feet go by screaming my name out loud. Then...I heard Armin's voice,why would he be outside? He should still be recovering.

I reluctantly sneaked out from under the tree and saw Armin,he looked surprised when he saw me. I tried to look as if everything was normal, he looked at me then gave me a hug. I was confused and shocked at the same time, Armin then looked me in the eyes and said. "Annie,let's leave this place. We can escape from here.",Armin said. This is a trap. I moved away from the blonde and shook my head. "No,you're making this up. You'll try and take me away then kill me off like prey.", I say. Armin frowns and shakes his head. "N-no Annie,I just want to be with you is all.",Armin says. Could I honestly trust him?

I look him in the eyes, I could hear the footsteps getting louder by the second. "Ok...let's go.", I say as Armin takes my wrist. He quickly leads our way out of the woods.