Ziall - Early conception

Zayn’s POV

I sat in front of the toilet after emptying my stomach’s contents into the bowl. My stomach churned with nausea as I flushed the gross substance down.

I looked through the open door to see my beautiful fiancé fast asleep still on the bed. He was blissfully unaware of my sickness.

 I stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. While the kettle boiled I grabbed a jar of Nutella and a spoon feeding myself giant globs of the chocolately substance filling my craving.

 Half an hour later Niall stumbled down the stairs, his bed hair sticking up in every direction. “You’re up early,” he commented kissing me sweetly before stealing my spoon. I snatched it back, “Get your own spoon.”

He looked taken aback at my outburst, “Sorry.” I grumbled and stalked into the living room switching on re-runs of Snog, Marry, Avoid. I burst out laughing as a rather gay looking guy pranced on screen, his hair resembling that of Jedward.

 Niall sat himself on the sofa opposite me even though there was a space beside me. “Nialler babe?” “Hmm?” He turned and faced my pouting face, “Come sit with me? Pwease?” He nodded and sat beside me wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Are you feeling alright Zayny?” I nodded, “Why wouldn’t I be?” He shrugged, “It’s just that lately you’re a bit moody, your eating habits a weirder than mine and I hear you each morning. Are you sure you aren’t sick?” I shook my head, “I’m only sick in the mornings so I should be fine.”

That’s when something clicked it my head. Mood swings, weird eating habits and throwing up in the mornings. I’ve known since I was 10 that I could have kids. Something went weird when my Mum was pregnant with me.

Somehow I ended up having both male and female reproductive organs.  Thankfully I never got a period but I still was able to conceive. Maybe these were all signs that I was pregnant. I stood suddenly, “I’ll be right back.”

I stared at the sink in disbelief. I, Zayn Jawaad Malik, was pregnant to my fiancé Niall James Horan. Niall had gone out with Liam to arrange something to do with our wedding in 2 weeks. He would be back any minute now, I had to tell him.

 The second I told Niall he jumped with excitement, he didn’t care that I was a pregnant guy. We were going to be Dad’s; that all that mattered to him.

8 months later

 Niall’s POV

 Zayn and I were relaxing in the pool of our London house enjoying the incredible July sun. Zayn’s stomach had swollen to its max the past few weeks. He found great comfort floating in the pool and so did the baby apparently.

He settled when Zayn was in the pool. We no longer had any pants that fitted Zayn so he was floating in all his naked glory. I stood beside his floating body rubbing my hands over Zayn’s exposed bump. It was hard to believe that he was ready to pop any time now.

His due date was tomorrow so we were on edge. We had put the overnight bag in the car so we were fine. Zayn kept his clothes by the pool in case he had to change quickly.

 Zayn sighed in contempment enjoying the feeling of my hands on his swollen stomach. He was extremely self conscious on how big he’d gotten the past month and hit Louis whenever he made a comment. He had his hands resting on the lower parts of his stomach rubbing the tight muscles.

I watched his skin twitch below his hands, “You got Braxton’s babe?” He groaned, “Yes and they’re driving me crazy.” Our little man had moved into birth position a few nights ago leaving Zayn’s stomach sitting weird. “It feels like he’s sitting between my legs.” Zayn complained as I rubbed his hips. He was really feeling the weight of the baby on his aching joints.

 Zayn suddenly gasped grabbing his stomach. “Babe? You alright?” He shook his head, “Little brat kicked my bladder.” I chuckled, “Come on, let’s go inside and settle the little man so you can sleep.” He nodded and slowly made his way out of the pool.

I helped him dry himself, as I dried his back he gasped and bent forward grabbing the chair for support. “Niall,” He turned to face me with a weak smile, “my water broke.” My eyes widened, “Come on let’s get you changed.”

 He nodded and weakly helped me pull on his baggy clothes. After the long journey to the car we got in and headed to the hospital. Zayn kept groaning in pain and occasionally held back a scream as he was hit with a strong contraction.

4 hours later and I was looking down at my sweat covered husband and son. Jawaad James Malik, born July 9th 2013.