Ziam - Small Bump

Zayn's POV

"You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life," Liam lay on the couch quietly plucking his guiar. I smiled to myself and quietly wandered into the kitchen with my hand wrapped protectivley around my growing bump.

i listened as Liam experimented with lyrics. He and Ed Sheeran were writing a new song together about our baby. Absent mindedly my arm wrapped protectively round my bump. 4 months pregnant and i had a clear curviture. Liam was more than proud when i found i was pregnant.

He had become very protective of us two, the baby and I. If someone wanted to meet up with me he would come too, but kept his distance. He was so scared we would be taken from him by scientists. Its not everyday you see a pregnant male.

"You might me left with m hair but you'll have your Father's eyes," I smiled to myself as i put the kettle on to boil. I heard the front door open and Ed's voice floated through the now open kitchen door. After filling 3 cups of Yorkshire tea i headed into the loungue to se Ed and Liam hunched over a piece of paper scribbling madly while whispering to each other.

"How's the song coming along?" I asked placing myself beside Liam. He grinned as he kissed my cheek, "It stounds great so far." Ed smiled at us and picked up his guitar Cyril from the ground besidee him. "You wanna play what we've got so far Li?" He nodded and picked up his own guitar. Together the tapped a syncopated rhythm before they began playing the now familiar tune.

You were just a Small Bump unborn, in Four months you're brought to life,

You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your Mother's eyes,

I'll hold your body in my hands be as gentle as I can, but for now you're scan of my unmade plans,

Small bump four months you are brought to life

and ill whisper quietly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

you are my one, and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

you are my one, and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

You're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin.

With a smile like his and a dimple beneath your chin.

Finger nails the size of a half gra..."

I cried out in pain causing Liam to stop mid sentence. "Zayn?" The wold around me started to spin, "Zayn!" I felt my body lurch forward and my head crashed against the table, but i felt no pain. "Ed call an ambulance!" Liam cried bending over my body. Voices became muffled like my head had been covered with a thick cloth.

"Liam?" He looked me in the eye and kissed my forehead, He started talking but i couldn't hear him. I watched as Liam's head snapped up to look and a wide eyed Ed. Liam looked down and ters began streaming down his face.

I was bleeding, badly.

I lay in the hospital bed staring blankly at the ceiling. We lost her, gone. Our little princess had been taken from us before we even got to meet her. Liam was sitting in the plastic chair beside the bed studying my face while gently stroking my hand. He was grieving, i could tell, but went about it silently.

"You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life. Maybe you were needed up there but we're still un-aware as why," Liam hummed quietly rubbing my hand gently.

"I love you Liam," He jumped in surprise, i hadn't spoken for 3 days. His face lit up as i turned my had to face him, tears streaming down my face. "I love you too Zayn, we can do this. We'll be ok." I nodded and pressed a weak kiss to the back of his hand.

RIP
Jessica Marie Payne-Malik
Gone too soon