Nouis - Birthday surprise

Louis’ POV

I giggled as Ed pranced through the room in only his underwear. It’s Harry’s 19th birthday party tonight and everyone bar Niall and I are drunk. I couldn’t drink because; well my bump explains it all. Niall decided against drinking because we didn’t get enough sleep as it was without hangovers.

 I’m sitting on the sofa beside Zerrie as they made out completely oblivious to their surroundings. Ed and Harry were playing chasey with Matt, Aiden and Tom Daley. For a diver he sure drinks like a fish.

Our little one had been getting a tad restless tonight, whether it was all the noise or because they wanted out. I was due 2 days ago but I insisted on coming tonight seeing it was Haz’ birthday. Speaking of the devil he’s making out with Ed in the far corner.

 He and Ed had gotten together soon after the release of Take Me Home and the public were still unaware of their relationship. They all knew Ed was taken, but not whom by. Zayn and Perrie were still strong, taking by the way he had his hand up her shirt.

Liam and Dani were unsure of where their relationship stood at the moment, Liam was head over heels for the dancer but she wasn’t sure. She wasn’t here tonight so Li busied himself in the kitchen making sure everyone who was drinking had at least a little food in their stomach. DADDY DIRECTION!

 “TRUTH OR DARE!” Aiden hollered and placed an empty Vodka bottle on the floor, I don’t even want to know who drank all that vodka. Zayn and Perrie joined along with Matt, Harry, Ed, Liam, Leigh-Anne, Jessie, Jade, Niall, Tom and several other people who were invited.

The lads from 5SOS joined me on the couch watching the game seeing they were underage and didn’t want to drink. Harry and I had recently befriended them so they more than happy to join the party.

 The group cheered as the bottle landed on a groaning Niall. “Dare,” He said shakily, Ed smirked evilly and whispered into Harry’s ear, this isn’t going to end well. “I dare you to play 7 minutes of heaven with Leigh-Anne.

I fake gasped, “Ey ey, he’s mine!” Everyone laughed and dragged the terrified Niall and a gigging Leigh-Anne into the broom cupboard. I chuckled and put an arm around Ashton, who happened to be sitting beside me.

 7 minutes later Niall sprinted out of the cupboard and kissed my cheek, “Never make me do that again.” I chuckled and watched Leigh-Anne skip out and sit back beside Jessie.

At about midnight Liam and Matt had been dared to play gay chicken, it was hilarious to watch until I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I groaned and gripped my bump with my hand that wasn’t around Ashton. “Mate are you ok?” His strong Australian accent calmed me slightly but I shook my head.

I cried out as I was hit with a contraction only moments later. “Niall get over here mate!” Luke yelled as Ashton jumped up from the couch. The lads around me gasped as the sofa began to soak up water, my water. Niall was by my side in an instant, “You alright Lou,”

I nodded and motioned for him to help me from the couch. I screamed out as I was hit with yet another contraction. “Come let’s get you to the hospital eh babe?” I nodded and waddled awkwardly to the door with Niall by my side.

 An hour later we became the parents to a beautiful little girl. Olivia May Tomlinson, born 2nd February 2013 at 1:06am.

Short i know, i might write a part 2

Please read my Ed Sheeran fan fiction! I'm trying so hard to get the reads up! Please read xx