Nouis - That's Odd (hybrid)

Niall's POV

I hissed with discomfort and delight as the radiologist poured the cold gel against my protruding belly. Today was the day Lou and I would see our child.

Louis gripped my hand excitedly as the wand was placed onto my skin. A black blur appeared on the skin causing the grip on my hand to tighten.

"Are you ready to see your baby Mr and Mr Tomlinson?" We nodded excitedly earning a laugh from the woman beside us. Her lips pursed as she stopped moving the wand.

"That's odd." My body stiffened as she began to move it around again.

"What's odd?" Louis voice sounded so vulnerable, so confused. We had been able to feel the baby move last night, nothing could have happened since then. Could it?

"Nothing is wrong, i'll tell you that now." She smile patting Louis' knee as he exhaled smiling with relief.

"It seems that there is more than one baby." I swear my face broke in half from the grin.

"Twins?" She shook her head smiling,

"There are three in there," I turned to face Louis who had tears streaming down his face. He leant forward pressing a kiss to my lips.

"We're gonna have three babies."

"Do you want to know the genders?" We both nodded profusely. She smiled and moved the wand again. She pointed to a small grey blur,

"This one here is a girl," She moved her finger again,

"This one is a boy and the other one is a boy as well." I pressed a kiss to Louis' knuckles. Her eyebrows lifted as she examined the screen again.

"It looks like one of your babies is a cat hybrid, like their Daddy Louis." She exclaimed pointing towards Louis now visible ears.

"Looks like one of your boys has little kitten ears," I smiled gently at the screen. I had been hoping that our baby would have Louis' kitten like features.

"Oh and by the looks of it your little girl does too!" By then Louis was sobbing into my shoulder pressing kisses to the bare skin of my neck.

"Congrats Daddy Niall, Daddy Louis. I'll leave you two while I collect the print outs." She left the room leaving me with a near hysterical Louis.

"Calm down Lou, I don't want to have to call a doctor." He chuckled and wiped his tears,

"I love you Niall." I smiled pressing a kiss to his lips,

"I love you too Lou."

Annabelle Jane Tomlinson born 14th August 2014, 11:13am

Jensen James Tomlinson born 14th August 2014, 11:10am

Patrick Alexander Tomlinson born 14th August 2014, 11:05am