Narry - Merry Christmas

Harry's POV

"Daddy wake up! Its Cwistmas!" Marucs cried as i felt his body come in contact with mine. I groaned and pried my eyes open to see Marcus and Darcy sitting on the bed grinning madly. Marcus is now at age 5 while our little Darcy is now 2 with a fiesty attitide she picked up from Uncle Louis.

"Alright, alright, Daddy is awake." They cheered and jumped up and down on the mattress is excitment. I rolled over only to see Niall's side of the bed empty. I frowned andsat up, "Where is Daddy Niall?" "He downstair!" Darcy stated proudly. I beamed at my gorgeous daughter and pulled her into my chest. "How about we go say hello to Daddy Niall." They both nodded.

I sat Darcy on my hip and took Marcus' hand in mine as he lead me into the living room. Niall had taken it upon himself to bring all the presents into the living room. Darcy squealed with excitement and jumped up and down in my arms.

"Mewy Cwismis Dwaddy Ni!" Darcy yelled as she embraced Niall's shins. Niall chuckled and lifted the 2 year old into the air and blew a rasberry against her cheek. "Merry Christmas to you too little Miss." "Daddy!" Marcus cheered and ran towards Niall.

I sat on the closest loungue chair and admired my family from a distance. We were more than happy with our two little children. The lit up our lives and brought us such fun with their sass and little comebacks. We shared secrets with each other and told each other everything. Like a friendship circle.

But i have something i haven't told Niall. I'm pregnant, again. It's my little Christmas surprise for him. I'm about 11 weeks and not showing which is amazing, it means i can surprise Niall even more.

I sat cross legged on the floow with Darcy on my lap across from Niall who had Marcus on his shoulders. "Present time!" Marcus cheered and banged his hands against Niall's head, someone has spent a bit too much time with Uncle Josh. Niall grabbed his tiny wrists to still them, "Save that for the drums Mister!"

It took us an hour to get through all the presents, all except my special for Niall. "How about you two go upstairs and play with your new toys while Daddy and I get breakfast ready?" I asked gently. Marcus new what was happening so he eagerly took Darcy's hand and they dash upstairs with toys under their arms.

"Merry Christmas Ni," I whispered and kissed my gorgeous husbands lips. He smiled against my lips and wound his fingers through my hair, "Merry Christmas Hazza." I leant back as he leant against my body, back pressed against my chest. "I have something for you Niall," He tilted his head back with an amused gleam in his eyes. I handed him the small parcel, allowin him to straighten slightly.

I watched as he opened the wrapping paper and held the plain box in his hands. I had wrapped the tester inside a plain box so he wouldn't be able to guess.

"Why all he packaging love?" Niall teased as he pried open the sticky tape. I held my breath as he pulled out the tester. "Haz," he paused and then gasped. "You're pregnant!" He jumped up and face me with  mad grin on his face. I nodded smiling. He launched forward and pressed kiss after kiss on my face. "i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you." He cried as i felt tears hit my skin. I rested my forehead against his and stared into his watery blue eyes, "Merry Christmas."