Niam - Hello Kitty

Liam's POV

I stood awkwardly in front of a shelf filled with Hello Kitty figurines. Niall had insisted on buying something silly for Louis' 22nd birthday because of his idea of 'never growing old." And here I was, 9 months pregnant standing in Tescos waiting for Niall to finally choose something that Louis would like.

"God Niall how long does it take?" i complained yet again. My ankles were swelling and my knees where aching My body wasn't built to carry a baby, never mind twins. Who could have imagined, Liam Payne pregnant at age 20.

Niall brushed my complaint aside as he selected two figurines from the shelf and inspected the box. I rolled my eyes and rolled my arms so they rested on my enormous bump.

"Seriously Niall, 5 minutes and i'm leaving." He brushed me away with his hand as he put one of the boxes back and grabbed another one. I sighed in frustration and waddled down the aisle where the baby toys were. We hadn't had many chances to buy toys for our twins as we were recording our 5th album so we didn't spend much time away from the house or the studio.

i picked up a small pink dummie while white bears painted across it. A smile etched across my face, soon our little girls would be joining us and i was gonna be a daddy.

A shiver ran down my spine as something warm hit my leg. I looked down and frowned, the inside of my jeans was damp. I placed the dummie back on the shelf. An unexpected contraction hit me nearly sending my legs out from under me. A whimper escaped my lips as my hands flew to my bump. My eyes pricked with tears, i didn't think it was going to hurt that much.

"Liam i think we can get, Liam?" I looked up to see Niall rushing over.

"Li?"

"Niall get me out of here." And with that he dropped everything and lifted me carrying me out of the shop earning strange looks from the people around us.

I lay on the delievery bed staring nervously at the ceiling. A contraction had just passed so i had 2 or 3 minutes until the next one hit. A strange sense of calm washed over me, i was about to become a daddy. Niall stood beside me staring at my face trying to read my expression.

"Ni, we're about to be daddies." His eyes connected with mine for a brief second before he teared up,

"yea, we're gonna be daddies."

Vanessa Marie Horan born 1:36pm, December 21st 2015

Miranda Jane Horan born 1:39pm, December 21st 2015

I had never been so happy in my entire life xx