Niam - Photoshoot

Niall’s POV

At aged 25 all of us were married. I married my beautiful husband Liam Payne two years ago. Zayn married Perrie 2 months after we married, Harry married a young actress named Melina 6 months ago and Louis married Eleanor a year ago. The best thing out of it all; Perrie, Melina, Eleanor and I were all pregnant.

 Sugarscape found this highly entertaining so they decided that when we were nearly fully term they would do a photoshoot of us all with our respected partners.

 So that leaves us here, backstage at the photoshoot as Zayn and Perrie become victim to the photographer. Louis and Eleanor had already had their photos and were resting on one of the large couches they provided.

Liam and I were called up next, having photos taken from each angle with Liam’s hands placed on my fully swollen bump. I was 1 week off my due date so they’re lucky I hadn’t gone into labor yet or they would have lost their article.

 After Harry and Melina were done they called all pregnant women and man to the screen. They changed the girls into black spandex pants with different coloured boob tubes while I was given black dress pants and no shirt.

We all lined up in different positions for the photographer who seemed to having the time of her life. She then called over the partners, “Hey babe,” Liam grinned kissing my cheek.

 “Can I get all Father’s standing behind your partner with your arms around their waist,” The young photographer instructed as she changed the lens on her camera. After she took several shots she asked us to move again.

As I took a few steps I was hit with a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I groaned in pain and leant against Zayn, who happened to be in front of me, for support wrapping my remaining arm around my bump. “Nialler?” I was crowed my concerned people and I started feeling claustrophobic.

 ‘Guys give him some space,” I heard Liam order and thankfully the crowd split. Liam rushed to myself placing his hand on my bump, “Contraction?” I grimaced and nodded. “Did your water break?”

I shook my head but then felt water running down my legs, “Actually yes, it just did.” I cried out in pain as I was hit with a hard contraction. “Someone call the midwife and tell her to meet us here.”

 I clenched my eyes shut as Liam led me off the set and into a changing room nearby. Thank the heavens that Louis didn’t follow or they wouldn’t get him out before the birth. 20 minutes later of painful contractions our midwife arrived with a box of equipment.

Liam assisted me on getting into a more comfortable position for the birth. He knelt beside me gripping my shoulders with his comforting hands massage my tense muscles.

 I worked with the midwife and pushed when she told me to. Each contraction brought more pain and more excitement from the other end. Liam refused to look, afraid he would pass out. He stayed beside me whispered into my ear and rubbing my tense shoulders.

Sure enough, half an hour of pushing and screaming the screams of a baby filled the air. We could hear cheering outside as the others celebrated. I collapsed against Liam and chuckled with relief. He wiped the sweat from my forehead and kissed me deeply, “I’m so proud of you.”

 The screaming quietened slightly as they were muffled by the towel. “Here you go daddies, meet your little princess.” I burst into tears as the crying bundle was placed in my arms. The midwife placed a large sheet over my lower half as she left the room after promising not to tell the others anything.

 Liam pressed a gentle kiss to our little girl’s forehead, “Hey there princess.” His voice was hoarse with unshed tears, unlike mine. “What do you want to name her?” My head snapped up to meet his sincere look.

“What?” He chuckled, “You carried her, you should at least get to name her.” I leant up and kissed him, “I love you.” He smiled sweetly, “I love you too.”

 I looked down at the sleep angel, “Elizabeth Anne Payne.” He looked at me in surprise, “Why not Horan?” I smiled and kissed Elizabeth, “Because you deserve some recognition in her name.”

Liam’s POV

After enjoying our beautiful moment as a family, Niall insisted I took Lizzie out to meet her awaiting Aunt and uncles. We dressed her into a soft pink onesie that the midwife brought with her.

She disappeared back in with Niall as I left. I cradled my sweet princess in the crook of my arm as I walked to the set where the others were waiting.

 I stopped at the door as I listened to them debating the gender. “I say boy,” I heard Harry chip in. “No way, knowing Nialler he’ll produce a girl” Perrie interjected. “BOY!” Louis cheered. “I think it’ll be a girl,” Melina said rubbing her bump making Harry pout, “I thought we were a team?”

Everyone cracked up laughing. “I still think it’ll be a boy,” Eleanor said leaning against a grinning Louis. “goodness what is taking them so long! I want to meet my niece or nephew.” Zayn grumbled wrapping an arm around Perrie’s shoulder.

 I walked into the room unnoticed, “You don’t have to wait any longer.” All heads snapped up in my direction and instantly towards the sleeping baby in my arms. “It’s a girl!” Perrie and Melina grinned in triumph. The lads raced over and hugged me gently without crushing my princess.

 “What’s her name?” Eleanor shouted from the other end of the room. The lads all looked up with anticipation. I grinned, “Elizabeth Anne Payne.”

 Little Lizzie was the eldest of all the baby direction children. Harry and Melina were next with a little girl named Darcy May Styles, who the elder sister to a little girl named Anna Grace Styles.

 Eleanor and Louis had a boy name Kevin James Tomlinson, who was later joined by a little girl named Faith Rose Tomlinson. Perrie and Zayn had a little boy named Tyler James Malik who later became the elder brother to a boy and girl named Jawaad Isaac Malik and Rebecca Jade Malik. Niall and I had another child 3 years later, a little boy name Flynn Edward Payne.

 These 9 beautiful children are our lives, I couldn’t imagine not having any of these little bundles of energy in my life. Same with their parents, we supported each other through surprise pregnancies and babysitting gigs. Life turned out pretty amazing.

This is by far one of my favourites :)