Lilo - Barbie Girl

Louis' POV

I sat on my bed with laptop in hand as little Alexis crawled into lap,

"Daddy we play Barbie?" Her toddler voice made my voice melt every time she opened her mouth. I smile down at my daughter,

"Of course sweetie, we can play until Dadda comes home then we gotta make din dins ok?" She nodded sticking her left thumb into her mouth as i booted up the laptop. She rested her head against my stomach giggled as she moved with my breathing,

"Daddy, when will Dadda bring home baby?" Her blue eyes stared up at me with such curiousity i wanted to giggle.

"In a few days sweetie," She smiled,

"Where he now?" I kissed her forehead,

"He's with Uncle Paul and Uncle Zayn making sure the baby is sleeping well, we don't want a tired baby do we?" She shook her head and pointed at the now fully loaded screen.

The desktop picture consisted of Liam, Alexis and I when we went to Disneyland last year for Alexis' 2nd birthday, compliments of Uncle Si. Being the first One Direction child she was spoilt rotten by our managers and the lads, not to mention the fans.

The picture was taken a month before we found out Li was pregnant. When we released that Liam was pregnant the fans were over the moon! We were overcome with baby presents and letter of advice from Mother's who were fans. It was incredible how well everyone took the news.

I sat with Alexis for 3 hours playing Barbie games online as she showed and guided me seeing i had no idea what i was doing. I just adored sitting here with my princess watching her learning new things with every game.

The front door opened and then closed with several curse words. I smiled,

"Dada's home," Alexis giggled and clapped her hands. I picked her up sitting her on my shoulders as we made our way downstairs to see Liam standing at the door with his hands pressed to his stomach.

"Li you ok?" His head snapped up and he shot me a weak smile,

"Yeah i think i rushed myself getting inside. Baby is a bit restless." I nodded sitting Alexis on the couch,

"Lekkie you go play with your dolls while i help Dada ok?" She nodded and waddled into the living room. I picked up Liam's knapsack and guided him into the kitchen. His face showed discomfort as he took a seat at the bar.

"How low is he sitting?" Liam grumbled a response alon the lines of 'in between my ankles or somewhere about that'. Li was in his 40th week and was ready to pop at any given moment. Zayn and Niall had agreed to babysit Alexis seeing they both lived right next door.

After fixing Liam and baby their dinner i got along with some food for Alexis. Together we sat in the kitchen while Liam went and took a bath to relieve his swelling ankles.

 We nibbled on cold fish sticks and talked about what new dolls she wanted for her birthday. She was in the middle of explaning her love for Myscene girls when a loud shot from upstairs grabbed my attention.

"Liam!" I yelled grabbing Alexis and dashing upstairs to find Liam on the ground naked clatching his stomach. I covered Lekkie's eyes and dashed towards my groaning husband.

"Li what happened?" He pointed to the floor between his legs were i saw water, everywhere.

"Did you slip Li? are you ok?" I began to panic hoping he hadn't hurt himself. Alexis' wiggled herself out of my grip and ran out of the room.

"Lou, my water broke." My eyes widened and i got Liam to his feet.

"Can you dres yourself?" He gave me a are-you-serious look. I rolled my eyes and searched for my daughter. I found her at the door with Zayn and Niall.

"Lekkie called saying Liam had hurt himself, is he alright?" Zayn rushed grabbing my shoulders. I smiled,

"he's fine, his water broke." Zayn grinned as Liam waddled into the room.

"Let's get you to the hospital hey love."

Christian Alexander Tomlinson-Payne was born 9:15pm, May 13th 2015.