Lirry - Easier than Expected (part 2)

Liam's POV

It had been nearly 7 months since Harry told me he was pregnant. It took me a long time to get it trhough my head that Harry was actually carrying my child. I always thought that when we'd get married we'd pay a surrogate and concieve that way. Looks like it was easier than expected.

It was amazing to watching Harry's bump growing and swelling over those few months. His moddiness had settled slightly but his cravings were freaking me out. At 2am he would wake me up asking if i could make him a tuna, jame, nutella and salami sandwhich. Let me tell you i didn't kiss him for a while.

Right now Harry is laying on a hospital bed staring lazily at the ceiling. The doctors didn't want him going through a natural birth so he was having a c section any minute now. He was shivering from the cold, sterile air around us. He was only wearing a sheet, needing to be completely naked for the c-section.

I took his hand and kissed his knuckles lightly, "You're going to be fine Haz." He nodded and blinked away a tear. I sighed and kissed his lips, "I'll be just out here alright babe. If you need me you just tell the nurse to come and get me. I promise i'll be here when you're done." He nodded and smiled briefly before the head doctor entered the room.

"Ok Mr Styles, its show time." Harry squeezed me hand one last time before he was taken into the operating room. Sighing I went and sat beside Niall and Zayn who were curled up together on one of the chairs. Louis was taking a photo with the receptionist and signing something, but you could tell he was worried. We all were, so many things could go wrong.

It was two hours before we heard any thing from the doctors. The midwife walked out with a smile, "Liam Payne?" I don' think i had ever moved so fast. I was in front of before the others had a chnce to get up. "How is he? Are they both ok?" She chuckled and signalled for me to breathe.

"They are both fine, bit tired but fine. Harry is asking for you." I nodded and follwed her into the recovery room where Harry was, still affected by his anesthetic. "Hey babe," his head snapped around with a massive grin. "Hey Li Li." I chuckled and sat beside him, "How are you feeling?" He shrugged, "I can barely feel anything. I just want to hold our baby."

Several minutes passed before the midwife returned with our little bundle of joy. "Harry, Liam, meet your son." I clamped my hand over my mouth as Harry took our son from her arms. "Hey there little lad," He mumbled placing his pointer finger against the tiny hand. 

"Do you have a name?" I looked down at Harry, i had told him he deserved the chance to name our baby seeing he carried him. "Joseph Alexander Payne." And thats when the water works started.