Niam - A Devine Rescue

Liam's POV

I munched noisily on a handful of popcorn watching Transformers waiting restlessly for my boyfriend to return. Uncle Si had allowed the boys and I to take the night off and hit the town, get some publicity. But me being nearly 9 months pregnant, got stuck at home, alone.

Paul and the boys had left at 8pm and it was now 1am, I wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed with Niall and sleep before the baby comes. There was no one else around to keep my company so I flicked the movie off and slinked upstairs into bed. Once I slipped into the cool sheets, I was fast asleep within minutes.

I was woken at around 3am by a sharp pain. Sitting up I found the sheets wet. My eyes widened as I scrambled for my phone. Dialling Niall's number,  I pulled on new sweats and attempted get to the door.

"Hi you've reached Niall! Leave a message and i'll get back to ya!" I frowned, it wasn't like him to not answer his phone. I tried the rest of the lads and failed to reach any of them. Next I tried Paul, straight through to voice mail.

A sharp pain staggered through me and I screamed in pain. Panic flashed through my body, I couldn't do this alone.

A knock of the door made me jump,

"Liam! Mate are you alright?" I sighed with relief, Josh.

"Josh help me," I groaned as I felt what I knew was a contraction. I heard the door open and Josh rushing into the room.

"Oh my God, ok here let's get you to the hospital." I smiled weakly,

"Thanks."

He eventually ended up carrying me down to the lobby and into a taxi where we tried the boys again. Josh dialled Harry while I tried Niall. Hi you've reach Niall... I groaned in frustration ending the call. Josh sighed,

"Harry, Paul and Zayn aren't answering. Wanna try Lou?" I nodded weakly, I wasn't feeling any contractions but the baby had definitely moved.

"I'll do it," I dialled the familiar number with little hope. The tone continued to ring.

"Hey Liam!" Louis' voice chirped, I sighed with relief.

"Louis William Tomlinson why are none of you answering your bloody phones!"

"Sorry Li the music was too loud we didn't hear them ring." I rolled my eyes,

"Well you all better get your arses to Bartholomew Hospital, i'm in labour." I heard him gasp,

"Shit! We'll be there as soon as we can. Who are you with?"

"josh, he heard me scre..." my words caught in my throat as a scream tore from me, another contraction tearing through my body.  

"Liam! Baby i'm coming ok!" Niall's voice echoed through the phone. I looked at josh,

"I don't feel so good." josh's eyes widened in panic,

"Liam whats wrong! You're pale as a sheet." My stomach lurched and my head began to spin.

"josh..." I groaned and fell forward onto his lap.

His voice blurred and then everything went black.

~~~~

I felt a cold cloth being pressed to my forehead,

"He has a mild fever but he is going to be ok. His body is still in shock." An unfamiliar voice chirped close to my ear. I groaned in annoyance, her voice too pitched for my head.

"Liam?" I groaned again,

"Too loud,"

I heard a familiar voice chuckled beside me then a kiss being pressed gently to my cheek.

"Sorry babe, can you open your eyes for me?" Slowly my eye lids flickered open to meet Niall's glimmering blue ones. He smiled,

"Hi baby," I smiled,

"Hi."

"i'll leave you two alone." The nurse who obviously been pressing the cloth to my head smiled and left shutting the door behind her.

"What happened?" Niall's smile faltered,

"Your blood pressure dropped causing you to pass out in the taxi with Josh. You were rushed into surgery where you had a C-section then put into a medical induced coma. That was 4 days ago." I frowned kissing his knuckles,

"I'm sorry love. How's our baby?" He smiled,

"She's doing fine. She's asleep right next to you." I turned my head to see a tiny pink bundle laying in a crib beside my own. A smile passed my face,

"Can you pass her to me?" He smiled jumping to his feet and lifting the tiny baby. Her eyes were wide open but she wasn't making a sound.

"She hasn't cried since she was born. Nurses say she will be a quiet baby." I sighed with relief. He placed her into my waiting arms. Our eyes locked, brown met blue. She sneezed earning a chuckled from both Niall and I.

"Did you name her?" he nodded shyly,

"Madison Rose, like you wanted." Tears pricked at my eyes,

"Hi Madison, its nice to meet you."